Washington

Landmark in Tacoma

My FI and I are considering having our ceremony and reception there and wanted to see if there was anyone out there who has either been to a wedding there or has gotten married there

Re: Landmark in Tacoma

• mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try posting this on the Washington - Seattle board.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    Depending on what you are looking for, the Museum of Glass is a popular wedding site, if you like a modern unique setting. Also there is the Thornewood Castle. It's a beautiful old estate on American Lake with fantastic gardens etc. Good luck!
  • Jerusha19Jerusha19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The landmark is a really old building and the elevators are ancient and frequently don't work. Keep this in mind if you have older guests who won't be comfortable with a lot of stairs. I've been to a few events at the landmark Though most were over a decade ago when I went to Stadium. The events seemed to be fun and went smooth. I recently read a bunh of online reviews though that said there were thefts during the wedding by the staff (more than one wedding having the problem makes me think it's true.) also they don't allow outside vendors to my knowledge so you're stuck with whatever they have. Good luck in your decision making (if you haven't made the decision yet.)

and sorry for any typos, my laptop frequently doesn't keep up with my finger speed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards