Students

9 days!

Alright, I have 9 days left of school and then I am done. Forever. In that time, I have 6 discussion board posts, 3 small papers, and a practicum assessment due. I don't want to do any of it and have absolutely no motivation. In fact, I just want to call it quits (I promise I won't). I just want to sit around and look at cake designs.

Anyone else feel me on this?
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicVacation

Re: 9 days!

• Yep.  I know the feeling.  I have one lab presentation, a field trip, two papers and three lab reports standing between me and finals.  And then three finals and I'm DONE.  This is my second all nighter this week, and I feel like I'm going to be toast tomorrow afternoon, as the first one was last night.

I think, for me at least, that being able to see the light at the end of the tunnel is the hardest part.  I *KNOW* that I'm almost done, and I can freaking TASTE it.  But, if I don't pass this lab, I can't graduate.  Basically, half of me knows that I need to crack down and do my work (I integrated all of my spectra tonight!!!), and the other half is just done.

Yay for being almost done!
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • TODAY is my last day - although my final paper is due Monday...
  • I completely understand! This past week I had two small projects, a presentation, a writing portfolio project, a thematic unit project and presentation, and an inquiry project due. Now, I'm officially done with undergrad classes, but have a quiz, a webquest, two final projects, a final paper, and a presentation of my inquiry project before graduation. Needless to say, I'm exhausted, have stayed up way too late the past few nights and have no desire to do anymore school work! 6 more days of school work, 9 more days till graduation. Unfortunately, 9 days after that I start grad school....

• I have two weeks, this is crazy intense... stick to your guns girlie!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Totally on the same page!
    I have made a list so that every time I finish one more thing I have to do to graduate I can cross it off so I can at least motivate myself in some little way. Its not working very well as you can see, since I'm sitting on my butt creeping on TK..
    PersonalMilestone
  • I have two weeks. Dead week and then finals week.

AND! I'm getting the keys to the apartment FI and I will be living in after we're married and so I can start moving in as early as the 1st. Goodbye studying! Hah.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • I am in the exact same boat.  After graduation I get to go to Peru and then move in with BF at the end of July.  I have no motivation whatsoever to get any school work done.
  • Good luck. It'll be over before you know it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards