Snarky Brides

Where is everyone?

Re: Where is everyone?

• I just took a hot bath.  Im pretty tired and want to try to get to bed early tonight.  But King Arthur is on and I effing love this movie.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Were still watching texas chainsaw. holy effing eff this movie is disturbing. I dont even know why I suggested watching it. Its one of the very few horror movies I can stand, cause ive seen it before.
  • reilsreils member
    First Comment
    I can't watch scary movies. I watched The Exorcism or Emily Rose years ago and it still freaks me out. 
  • NebbNebb member
    I will never, ever ever, NEVER watch paranormal ever again. I dont even like the 2nd or 3rd bein in the house, knowing its there is as bad as watching it.
  • I've never seen Texas massacre. I bet I would like it. Sometimes when I drink wine I can feel my teeth sitting in my mouth. Weirdest feeling ever
    panther
  • NebbNebb member
    lol I just shouted "fucking leather face!!!" without really knowing what I was doing ahead of time. fuuck I hate that guy.
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-is-everyone-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:063d305b-ac98-4018-b81b-555cf1447ff0Post:3d7967f6-1a98-4a88-827e-73af90b2e49f">Re:Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I've never seen Texas massacre. I bet I would like it. Sometimes when I drink wine I can feel my teeth sitting in my mouth. </strong>Weirdest feeling ever
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]
    lol why did you pair these two thoughts together?
  • SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I watched Carrie by myself in the dark in high school. WORST. IDEA. EVER.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • reilsreils member
    First Comment
    There is no way I could ever watch Paranormal. 
  • NebbNebb member
    We watched it on my computer, laying on our bed in the dark on halloween. I realize I left activity outta the name. Anyways, I was more scared than ive ever been after that. It doesnt help that some of the weird shiit that happened in that movie happened in this house when I was a teenager so it made things double worse.
  • It's a deep thought Nebb. Trust.
    panther
  • SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-is-everyone-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:063d305b-ac98-4018-b81b-555cf1447ff0Post:184d2e88-5a76-439f-b719-f85952b93603">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]There is no way I could ever watch Paranormal. 
    Posted by reils[/QUOTE]

<div>Me either. I saw previews for the second one in theatres, and even those scared the crap out of me.</div>
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • NebbNebb member
    Adam just went and got a fucking tea. What a pussy.
  • reilsreils member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_where-is-everyone-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:063d305b-ac98-4018-b81b-555cf1447ff0Post:6a692913-0db6-4876-a982-cda29b0eaa7f">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We watched it on my computer, laying on our bed in the dark on halloween. I realize I left activity outta the name. Anyways, I was more scared than ive ever been after that. It doesnt help that some of <strong>the weird shiit that happened in that movie happened in this house when I was a teenager so it made things double worse.</strong>
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>Creepy. What movie was it where if you watched this videotape you got a phone call afterwards and then you died, unless you destroyed the tape. The Ring? I don't remember, anyways, I was watching it with my cousin and you know after a movie (VHS) is over the TV would go all the fuzzy afterwards, well that happened and then her phone rang. It was just like it happened in the movie. Holy creepy. </div>
  • Hahaha I loved the ring. Movie was a trip
    panther
  • NebbNebb member
    I have never seen the ring, I refused to ever watch it. Ive also never seen the blair witch.
  • Hahaha I loved the ring. Movie was a trip
    panther
  • I'm watching tv by myself with my pups. H works overnights and as much as I love scary movies- afterwards while I'm alone my mind just wanders and I scare the holy piss out of myself. My nights usually end on a funny movie or even cartoons so I can get some sleep.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • reilsreils member
    First Comment
    I don't remember anything about the movie, just how scared we were when the phone rang. haha. 
  • In The Ring I hate how the entire movie has a green tint. I guess it was to add creepiness maybe?

• Paranormal is one of the few movies that ever ever scared the hell out of me. I didn't sleep for 2 weeks. FI was talking about it a few nights ago and I got completely freaked out and didn't sleep. But that doesn't stop me from completely torturing myself and watching them. I don't learn apparently.

I feel like watching a movie but I'm in a bad mood so I don't want to watch anything if that makes sense.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Omg Blair witch Is awesome. Genuinely scary and reveals he right amount of stuff. I watched it just a while ago I pivot
    panther
  • NebbNebb member
    I sorta want to know what happens int he 2 other ones,but not enough to watch them. I knwo they will ruin my life.

Also, the eeeeEEEeeeeeeeeeEE! noise in texas chainsaw makes my skin crawl
  • Fucking life I meant that I love it not I pivot
    panther
  • The second two didn't bug me as much. The third one kinda freaked me out. Blair Witch terrified me too but I was like 10 when I watched it. It still creeps me out though. Hand-cam films scare me lol.

The noise from Texas freaks me out too. And the sirens from Silent Hill. I stopped playing the video game after 10 minutes because it freaked me out =\ Maybe I'm afraid of more things than I thought...
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • If it makes you feel any better, Nebb, the second carries with the story, but by the time they get to the 3rd movie the whole story line is butchered IMO. Totally not believable anymore and actually pretty pathetic of a story so I couldn't take it that serious afterwards.

The first two and parts of the third still scare the hell out of me, don't get me wrong, but the ending of the 3rd is almost laughable.
  • NebbNebb member
    Is silent hill the one with triangle head?

ITS VINNIES BIRTHDAY RIGHT NOW!! he is FIVE!!
  • reilsreils member
    First Comment
    Blair Witch creeped me out too. I watched a lot of creepy movies before I realized that I should stop with all the scariness. 
  • reilsreils member
    First Comment
    Haha, I was wondering what the hell pivot meant, AATB. 

Happy Birthday Vinnie!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards