New York-Upstate
Options

Rehersal Dinner site near Saratoga?

Any experience with a good restaurant for my rehersal dinner?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
148 Invited image 120 Happy face! image 28 Sad face... image
Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!

Re: Rehersal Dinner site near Saratoga?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How many people are you going to have?
  • Options
    ryankjaryankja member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Washington Inn is a great location - can accomodate over 100 if you wish.
    Contact Ginny.
    Tables & Gold Chiavari chairs come with the venue...
    good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Panzas in Saratoga Lake is awesome but pretty pricey. El Mexicano (my absolute favorite restaurant) in downtown Saratoga is another great option. My friend had her rehearsal dinner at the one in Hudson Falls and it was great. Im sure the Saratoga location would be just as good. Its also extremely affordable. 
  • Options
    molls332233molls332233 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having about 25 people for the rehersal
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    148 Invited image 120 Happy face! image 28 Sad face... image
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    MissyCeeMissyCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at the Wishing Well and it was amazing! The food was delicious, staff was attentive, and everyone ,including DH's parents, loved it. His parents loving anything is near impossible. We had 22 people and had our own separate room with two big tables. It was very nice and I would highly recommend them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jessshireyjessshirey member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can try They factory in ballston spa. The have an upstairs area that is pretty cool and private. They hold alot of fuctions there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Circus cafe has a back room you can reserve.  The food is always very good there, and it has a bit more of a fun atmosphere, if that is what you are going for.  Plus, it is right on Broadway and convenient walking distance to Caroline Street (where all the bars are).
    "It starts out all very nice, two people promising to be together forever, I'll die when you die, my life meant nothing until you used my toothbrush. Then you start planning the wedding. Aunt Junie's allergic to milk. Uncle Momo's off his meds..."
  • Options
    marycbaiamarycbaia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Saratoga National Golf Club...beautiful venue, awesome staff
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at Saratoga National as a luncheon for 33. It was AMAZING!!!! Sarah Chilson was a saint to deal with millions of emails from myself, my husband and mother-in-law. We had a cocktail hour outside and they set up the restaurant as a square and we faced each other. Even though the public was still at the bar it still felt like we had the whole place to ourselves. It was absolutely gorgeous!! Would HIGHLY recommend them...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards