Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Jamaica Couples Tower Isle v. Jewel Dunns Falls

on to honeymoon idea #3785 with under a month to the wedding, lol.  We have flipflopped a lot on where we want to go.

With regards to the possiblity of an AI in Jamaica, can anyone recommed the CTI over JDF or vice versa?  Looking for thoughts from anyone who has been to either.

Thanks!

Re: Jamaica Couples Tower Isle v. Jewel Dunns Falls

• Options
    I haven't stayed at either- but have been to Couple Tower Isle by boat.  We stayed at Sandals Royal Plantation (which is nothing like other Sandals) last summer.  My husband met a local fisherman that he would go out and fish with.  We spent an afternoon out on his boat and I asked him to see Tower Isle because our travel agent always recommends Couples as an option.  It is literally right around a bluff from Sandals RP.  It looked really nice and low key.  We've had friends stay at Swept Away and loved Couples.  (Which our TA recommended to them.) 
    If you are open to another option, I would recommend Royal Plantation because it is so small and intimate with amazing service.  You are able to utilize Grande Riviera but those guests can use the amenities at Royal Plantation.  Good luck.
    (We love out TA- she's online based, so easy to work with.  She's super knowledgeable about Jamaica!  PM me if you'd like her info, she's create at walking through what to expect at each resort.)
  • Options
    We went to Tower Isle for our honeymoon a couple of months after our wedding.  It was awesome!  We absolutely loved it.  Some friends of ours gave us the advice of going there because they had such a great time.  I am already looking forward to going back and trying one of the other Couples resorts just to see what they are like.  They have a great variety of activities to do inside of the resort and, they also take you to places outside.  We went to Dunn's River Falls with the resort and had a blast there.  The restaurants were great and served a good variety. They a restaurant with a buffet that changes the theme every night, so you don't eat the same food there.  I would definitely recommend CTI!

I have not heard anything about Jewels Dunns Fallss, so I'm sorry I can't make a comparison.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We're going to Couples Tower Isle!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards