Sports Weddings
Options

Race track wedding

My fiance and I both come from racing families. We are getting married on a sat. night race at our local race track...we are looking for ideas on some wording for our announcements.  Also any of you brides out their who have ran across some cute short dresses I would welcome any pointers!

Re: Race track wedding

• Options
    Hmm... maybe something about racing to the aisle? I too am into drag racing, my father races and that is where I met my fiance. Fiance desperately wanted our wedding at the race track, but I wouldn't let him, haha. We are however have a racing theme.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am glad to see we are not the only ones we are having our wedding at a car muesum cause I didnt want to have it at the drag strip either. But I dont care about having a regular cake so I am having some one make me a drag strip cake made. But I am still trying to come up with other car themed things like for invites, center pieces and anything else but still make it look formal and not tackie.

If our local track was closer and had a better spot to have the reception at the track and not have to rent everything. I would have probally had it there.
    228 Summonedimage 29 Ready to Partyimage 7 Missing the funimage 192 MIA image
  • Options
    my husband and i eloped i am a disney person and he is into nascar so we had a combo wedding.it was the week of daytona 500 my cousin married us on the dock of grandfloridan hotel on 2/11/2010 while wishes  was going on of course i had my minnie mouse wedding ears on and he had his nas car gear on.daytona 500 was on valenitnes day tha year and it was so cold i didnt think we were ever gonna get to our car.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards