Wisconsin

Tux Recommendations

Hi Ladies-
I'm getting close to booking tux rentals and wanted to get some feedback.  Any recommendations? Bad experiences?  We live just outside of Milwaukee so anything around Milwaukee or in the suburbs we'd be interested in.  Thanks!

Re: Tux Recommendations

• edited December 2011
    We are going through Amelishan and have had a great experience so far. Liz is the tux manager there. She is really knowledgeable and fun to work with!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going through Savvi/Debois.  They are AMAZING.  They have a location at Eva's Bridal in Oak Creek, one in Racine and a few in Milwaukee, I think. 

Men's Warehouse was HORRIBLE.  G was in 3 weddings in which they screwed something up. 

I've heard great things about Jos A Banks as well. 
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • SweetCharadeSweetCharade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Men's Warehouse...7 tuxes were rented and they were all perfect.  There were no fit issues, everything looked good and there were no missing pieces.

Plus, the price was pretty awesome.
  • edited December 2011
    We are going through Savvi Formal Wear.  Like MSteph said they have several locations and they have wonderful customer service so far.  I know FI is looking forward to going in and getting fitted. 

My friend used Men's Wearhouse for her wedding and they were awful.  Half of the guys' tuxes didn't fit them even though the had measurements taken at the recommended time.  One of the brothers of the bride was so uncomfortable in his tux because it didn't fit.  The sleeves were like halfway up his arm - now, really, how do you mess it up that bad???
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    All of my couples have used Men's Warehouse, they have all of Davids bridal colors so they match perfectly.
    www.vsbyvs.com
  • edited December 2011
    We went through Nedrebo's in Fond du Lac I know it's a small chain, I'm not sure they're in Milwaukee though. I kind of assume so though. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards