Kentucky-Louisville

Photographer HELP!

Hey Ladies! My top two photographers are booked for my September 29 wedding. Photography is one of the most important things to me, as is Ithe quality and style of the photos. I am semi-new to the area and would like your suggestions and reviews of photographers. Budget is also important to me. I would love to have two photographers for the wedding and reception. My previous photographer was out of Frankfort and the other was out of Lexington. Thanks so much! Kelly

Re: Photographer HELP!

• Leecass18Leecass18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Photographer was amazing! Robert Burge -http://rburge.com/
    He is out of louisville and did a fantastic job.  I had him and his asistant for over 10 hours and got some truly great photos.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • brides-motherbrides-mother member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Monarch Photography is a husband/wife team. You always get two photographers!  And they are fabulous.
  • jesusgirl2k1jesusgirl2k1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    KandyPop Photography is a two-person team as well.
    http://www.kandypopphotography.com/

• andrearae0620andrearae0620 member
    edited December 2011
    my photographer is out of cincinnati and is GREAT. i've used her for things before and i really think for her price, you can't get better. and she does travel to louisville. www.rachelspearsphotography.com tell her andrea sent you :)
  • Jenn7907Jenn7907 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using J.Grace Photography. I am EXTREMELY picky and on a tight budget.  She has been awesome so far! We did our engagement pics a couple months ago and were very pleased with them.

Check out jgrace.net to see her work!

• edited December 2011
    we are using studio 3L photography. I found them on this site actually, I am working with Kat and she is great!!
    imageAnniversary
  • ash273ukash273uk member
    edited December 2011
    I am using James Byrd Photography, which is a husband/wife team.  They are both really nice and easy to work with.  They are laid back, but very professional.  They are very reasonably priced as well.  They did our engagement photos a couple of months ago and my fiance and I were both really pleased.

jamesbyrdphotography.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are also using James Byrd Photography! So far I love them and our engagement pictures were awesome!
  • latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We used Scott Nicely,he's professional and very talented,I highly recommend him. www.scottnicelyphotography.com/" target="_blank">www.scottnicelyphotography.com

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Aubrey Renee Photography... She did a fabulous job and very reasonable.  I just had her, but I bet you could talk to her about a team. 
  • I loved my photographer MaryBeth Clouser. I listed her link below.

http://www.marybethclouser.com/
  • We used Leigh Photography.  The owner and her assistant took all of our photos and did a fabulous job.  I booked my photographer first because the photos are most important to me to memorialize the wedding day.  Here is a link to her site.

http://leighphoto.net/
  • We are from NKY, but we used Brad Luttrell from Hands up Visuals located in Louisville.   He was great!! Photography was also one the most important aspects of the wedding for me and I was very pleased with my photos. The price was very reasonable, too. Check out their website:

• I second Ashley's recommendation. We used Brad from Hands Up Visuals and we were so happy with how our pictures turned out. He really captured all the important moments and got every single posed photo we requested.
    Getting an autograph from UK's March Madness MVP image
  • Zimmerman Photography is AMAZING. Very fun and upbeat!
  • Robert Burge is going to photograph our wedding/reception.  Great photography was at the top of my list as well so I can't wait to see what he captures!
  • I'm from Lousiville and used Hands Up Visuals. Brad was incredible and helped the wedding move along smoothly without any issues. He managed the wedding party (and the non-wedding party who showed up during pictures when they weren't supposed to). He was calm and professional and the pictures turned out to be incredible! Compared to other photographers in the area, it was a great value too.
  • I am using Foxtree photography and she is great and very very reasonable on price :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards