New Jersey

HELP!!engagement photos in 2 weeks!

HELP!! i have no idea what to wear. it is in manhattan in 2 weeks, so i definitly need to dress for the weather, but still look cute. I am definitly wearing dark jeans and flats. I have a black peacoat with a belt that looks cute, but i am wondering if i should wear a black coat...or get a coat that is a color?? I definitly want to look slim, but i dont want to blend in and be drab. also...what should i wear underneath??? we will be taking some pics with no coats.

Thanks!!

Re: HELP!!engagement photos in 2 weeks!

• edited December 2011
    sounds like you pretty much have a plan.

I wouldn't go out and buy a new coat just for engagement pictures...that's just ridiculous.

Wear a sweater under the jacket so you're warm.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • tori0417tori0417 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks. yea, i somewhat have a plan, but sometimes go into panic mode...i definitly dont want to look bulky. BTW, you wedding dress is beautiful!!!
  • tori0417tori0417 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    do you think a black coat will blend in too much at night?? the bulk of our photos will be done by the xmas tree in NYC
  • edited December 2011
    I don't think so, but I'm not a photographer...so I don't honestly know. Why don't you call your photographer and ask? You can also always wear a cute colorful scarf.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i think you should go naked... seriously, you are way over thinking  this.  wear what you'd normally wear on a night out. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards