Retro and Vintage Weddings

Show Me Your....Centerpieces!

So, it seems kind of quiet on here. I thought I'd try to liven it up. Below is a pic of our tablescape for the sweetheart table. The guest tables will have more milk glass and less candles. Ignore the crap behind. Show me yours!

Re: Show Me Your....Centerpieces!

• I love your set-up! Sooo pretty! We are actually doing something similiar on half of the tables. We were going to do tall centerpieces on the other half, but I think for the sake of the budget, we will scratch that and do something with these lamps:

They remind me of something you'd see in a speakeasy. We'll probably put small arrangements around them as well as candles. 
  • Still working on it - I'm doing vintage glam, so I've bought a bunch of old glassware at GoodWill - cut glass style so it will really catch the light. Different wine glasses, punch glasses, etc., and I'm going to put candles in them. But in the center I think I'm going to have something tall and dramatic - some flowers with ostrich feathers and maybe crystals hanging down. For table numbers I'm looking at buying some vintage looking frames - either with rhinestones or rhinestones and pearls. Trying to decide...
    Daring to dream a bigger dream
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards