Washington-Seattle

wedding band check and uncheck...

So...I custom ordered a wedding band from Na Hoku in Bellevue. I loved what they had in the store but wanted something slightly modified. I was thrilled that FI picked it up yesterday. Opened the box and it's totally not what I pictured. It's okay but I don't LOVE it, you know? So, time to decide if I want to keep looking or just stick with it. Bummer! Just needed a little vent and maybe some suggestions on where to look for a replacement? I'm trying to find something a little different with scroll work or floral engraving.
Photobucket

Re: wedding band check and uncheck...

• mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bummer!  I just ordered my custom wedding band from Green Lake Jewelry Works, and I have had a great experience with them so far.  You should stop by their store in Northgate and look around if you have the chance.  HTH!
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • edited December 2011
    I love Greenlake Jewelry as well, so I'd suggest checking them out.
    Can we see a pic of the current ring?
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • LuminousMuseLuminousMuse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto PP, my engagement ring is from Green Lake Jewelry Works and we ordered FI's band from them as well.  They are so great to work with!
  • Koolkay83Koolkay83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto also! I also got my custom made engagement ring from Green Lake Jewelers. FI ordered his wood ring last weekend from them and we cannot wait to see it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MerryfjMerryfj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There site has some great stuff. Wish I would have started there to begin with. Thanks!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards