Washington-Seattle

djs

so we're meeting with a few djs next week.  did/are any of you having a dj at your wedding?  who (company and specific dj) would you recommend?

Re: djs

• Yup! I had Adam's DJ Service and oh man was he amazing! He has some of the better/more reasonable prices but he is just freakin awesome. He made life so easy, kept everything smooth, really got to know US as a couple to know our style, etc. He even got there the day-of super early, helped us with anything we needed, stayed longer than he needed, etc. He was great with communication and knowledge. :] 
  • I am using Adam's DJ service for my wedding. I love him, he is so awesome! Plus he has a lot of great ideas. I have heard many good things about him and am glad to have him dj'ing my wedding.
  • We're using DJ Sean Denard for our wedding in August.  From even before our first meeting he was quick to respond, and it hasn't stopping since we booked him.  (I feel) his prices are reasonable and he's personable.  We also really liked this cool feature on his site that he sets up for our guests to put in song requests before the wedding. 
  • What is an estimate on prices for DJs in Seattle? I am surprised that most websites don't list prices.

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm using RJ Musical Entertainment. He seems like he's going to be great and I called some of his refferals and they had nothing but good things to say about him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards