May 2012 Weddings

Wedding is in 12 days... I dont have anything else to do?

My wedding is in 12 days... we just dropped off our decoration, favors, etc at the venue this weekend, we picked up the mother of the bride dress, we paid the venue in full... now what to do for the next 12 days? Hahaa... i think, i have everything done... but i'm just afraid, i'm missing something and wont remember til the last minute... LOL

All is left is just picking up the dress and tux next week...and that's kinda it for me... can it be??
Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Wedding is in 12 days... I dont have anything else to do?

• No need to brag.. just kidding :) That's awesome, good for you! Now just relax and enjoy! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_wedding-is-in-12-days-i-dont-have-anything-else-to-do?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:2466e869-4458-4380-8218-c5f2b108d604Post:f655aedd-9794-4caa-9ca7-1400f72d42c1">Re: Wedding is in 12 days... I dont have anything else to do?</a>:
    [QUOTE]No need to brag.. just kidding :) That's awesome, good for you! Now just relax and enjoy! 
    Posted by Becky&Chris[/QUOTE]

Hahaa... i want to relax... but somehow i'm getting anxious that i probably forgot something...
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Trust me, I know the feeling. I still have a ton to do and definitely feel like I'm forgetting stuff. I'm really trying to relax some too, but it's proving to be difficult. 
  • I'm five days out and in the same position. FI and I will finish cleaning the house tonight so we can come home to a clean house after honeymoon. A bit of laundry and laundry that is going with me needs packed. Other than that, I am done....Which is just crazy....how can it all be done and ready?

Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
  • I just have a few things left... I'm getting my ring soldered today, and my mom is picking up my dress today too!
    I just need to get my spray tan and nails done, I also need to write on the signs that direct people to our venue...
    Other than that.. I can't think of anything else beside the guys getting their suits! Crazy!
  • Mine is also in 12 days and I don't have much left either.  I need to wrap presents and write thank-yous.  I also need to get my manicure next week.  That's about it!  Congrats!
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_wedding-is-in-12-days-i-dont-have-anything-else-to-do?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:2466e869-4458-4380-8218-c5f2b108d604Post:9f31336c-9d85-4c2e-b42f-11bbb94a6b42">Wedding is in 12 days... I dont have anything else to do?</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>My wedding is in 12 days.</strong>.. we just dropped off our decoration, favors, etc at the venue this weekend, we picked up the mother of the bride dress, we paid the venue in full... now what to do for the next 12 days? Hahaa... i think, <strong>i have everything done.</strong>.. but i'm just afraid, i'm missing something and wont remember til the last minute... LOL All is left is just picking up the dress and tux next week...and that's kinda it for me... <strong>can it be?</strong>?
    Posted by tdmaus[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm in the same boat.  Just WAITING- it's so painful.</div>
    May 2012 Nesties March Siggy Challenge: Furbabies imageimageAnniversary
  • mandi921vhmandi921vh member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    That's great! I didn't have anything to do in the week before our wedding, it definitely is easier to relax the week before, before all of the craziness begins :)
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards