Delaware

Travel Agent Recs?

Anyone got 'em?  FI and I just decided we're going to throw caution to the wind and splurge on a honeymoon because we're gonna need the relaxation, haha.  We want to go somewhere tropical and beacy (Hawaii, Bermuda, Tahiti...etc).  Has anyone here used a travel agent that they really liked?  Or know of a good one?  I'm not confident enough to plan this kind of trip on my own!  TIA ladies :)
ttc chart
BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12

Re: Travel Agent Recs?

• edited December 2011
    We struggled with trying to find a travel agent that was responsive.  We checked out liberty, a local TA and apple on-line.   In the end we are booking through AAA since we have a membership.  They priced matched and found us great flights.  We always have booked our trips on our own but we didn't want the hassle with our HM.  I have been to Hawaii and love it.  GL!
  • jenellybellyjenellybelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We worked with Denise D'Amora at Liberty Travel for our trip to Aruba last summer.  They also do a price match/guarantee - if they can't match an offer you come in with, they'll beat it.  I'll message you her contact info.  She's on Kirkwood Hwy, on the way to Newark (after Price's Corner). 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My neighbors booked with AAA and got a phenomal price for their 10 day trip to Europe. I plan on checking them out myself.
    AAA
    1201 Churchmans Rd.
    Newark, DE   19713
    Phone: 302-292-6360
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • dooberrydooberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used Jennifer at VIP Vacations ..the girl on the TV on Fox News in Philly. She was fantastic and charged no fees to use her.  www.travelbyvip.com
    We did Mexico and Secrets and it was AMAZING!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards