Colorado

Wedding Venues?

I am just beginning my venue search, but need to make a decision soon so I am feeling a little bit of pressure! :) I live in Nashville, but am trying to find a place in Denver. I wanted to know if anyone knows much about Bella Serra(in Brighton), Milie High Station (Denver) or Hudson Gardens (Denver). 

Has anyone had or been to a wedding at any of these three places, or know much about them? I want to know if people have had good experiences there.

Any thoughts or recommendations??? 

Re: Wedding Venues?

• Hello...

I would highly recommend to not book with Bella Serra.. the pictures are misleading.  Our friend got married there and it wasn't in a nice area.  

We are getting married here: http://www.dellaterramountainchateau.com/  

We love it!!!   AND I would suggest it to anyone.

Mile High Station is a cool place if you like a large area you can decorate.  Hudson Gardens is ok but it's near a busy street.  

Good luck and congrats!  
  • One of my best friends got married at Hudson Gardens in the fall.  While overall I think she liked it, she wasn't a fan of the jets overhead, and also felt rushed when they kicked her party out for a wedding later that day.

Have you looked at Chatfield, Arrowhead, or The Manor House?

I think Mile High Station looks pretty neat from the pictures, but I've never been there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards