June 2013 Weddings
Options

Tuesday Accountability

How'd everyone do today?

B- black coffee
L- Smart One's angel hair marinara with 2 tbsp parm cheese
S- luna bar
D- Wegmans Southwest Turkey Salad

E- ran 1.87 miles in 17:53 this morning. Did 26.5 miles in 70 minutes of spin tonight. 

I'm at an unintentional calorie deficiet for today. And that may be how it ends up for me until Friday. I don't know what the hell I did this week, but some how I only have $4 in my primary checking account and $6 in my secondary account. I have two lean cuisine things at work and a few luna bars. At home I also have a stash of luna bars and two half eaten boxes of morning star veggie burgers. And that's all I have until I get paid again. So yeah. That'll be funsies. I some how have to figure out how to pay for my lunch tomorrow. All us educators are doing one of our five mandatory wellness days which includes a lunch outing. So yeah, that's my update.
                                                                              Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Tuesday Accountability

• Options
    E: got up early and fit in a half hour of yoga before work B: the usual, whole wheat bagel and laughing cow cheese S: almonds L: cup of chicken noodle soup and a half ceaser salad This is where it gets bad.... S: nice big chocolate chip cookie D: moms meatloaf, mashed potatoes and broccoli with cheese I wanted ice cream on the way home but FI talked me out of it. Tomorrows gonna be rough cause I'll be with my mom most of the day which means I'll probably eat crap all day.
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Okay, so I said I'd keep ppl posted on how Weight Watchers is going... didn't follow any plan at all! Was on vacation since Saturday and gained 2.5lbs. Whoops. Hoping to get bck on track soon so that I have something good to report!
    June 2013 Sig

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    B- Breakfast drink
    L- Tortellini salad with steamed veggies and a small yogurt.
    S- Some goldfish, and a skinny cow peanut butter bar
    D- Grilled chicken with buffalo sauce, corn on the cob, and tater tots.
    3 bottles of water.

No exercise. :( I find when my FI gets home from work early, I don't exercise because I never see him all week in the summer so I just want to hang out with him. But it hurts my diet, and he usually has a few beers that I'll normally induldge in, but I have been very good with that because I'm going on vacation next week so I'm saving my alcohol calories for that. 
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I have been slacking ever since my MOH and her BF came into town over the weekend. They are not great influences when it comes to eating good, to say the least LOL

B- Trader Joes multigrain O's w/banana & skim milk
    L-potatoes & carrots, weight waters string cheese
    S-watermelon
    D-Chipotle veggie burrito bowl (without cheese or sour cream)
    S- baked tostitos & salsa, skinny cow ice cream sandwich

I definitely am feeling the effects of all that this morning UGH!!! I am not hungry at all now which is bad because I should eat breakfast.

Someone kick me in the BUTT!!!!

I did go to the gym last night, thanks to Courtney! Seriously, if you hadn't posted about your spin class I don't think I would have gone to the gym, for realsies, lol. I ended up only running about a mile & a quarter, but I walked a bit, did the arc trainer for 10 minutes and did some weight machines. I'm definitely glad I went. But then I ate all those chips & salsa. GROSS! I have issues!

Rooney, hang in there. I am on WW and just gained 2 lbs after losing an initial 7. It's so crazy how a few days of eating not so good can totally screw up your weight loss!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    B: Chewy bar and a Mt. Dew (soda is my coffee)
    L: Lean Cuisine deep dish pizza and another soda
    D: A handful of fries and a few squares of pizza and a shared Mt. Dew
    S: Pringles stix and some chocolate kisses (I was stressed and needed chocolate)

E: Three games of bowling (very badly I must say)
    June 2013 May Challenge: The Dress
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_tuesday-accountability-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:af4c0809-2250-49f1-8a49-950e6920d4acPost:098d1519-94ef-4dac-948e-ec0554b3bfd5">Re: Tuesday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have been slacking ever since my MOH and her BF came into town over the weekend. They are not great influences when it comes to eating good, to say the least LOL B- Trader Joes multigrain O's w/banana & skim milk L-potatoes & carrots, weight waters string cheese S-watermelon D-Chipotle veggie burrito bowl (without cheese or sour cream) S- baked tostitos & salsa, skinny cow ice cream sandwich I definitely am feeling the effects of all that this morning UGH!!! I am not hungry at all now which is bad because I should eat breakfast. Someone kick me in the BUTT!!!! I did go to the gym last night, thanks to Courtney! Seriously, if you hadn't posted about your spin class I don't think I would have gone to the gym, for realsies, lol. I ended up only running about a mile & a quarter, but I walked a bit, did the arc trainer for 10 minutes and did some weight machines. I'm definitely glad I went. But then I ate all those chips & salsa. GROSS! I have issues! <strong>Rooney, hang in there. I am on WW and just gained 2 lbs after losing an initial 7. It's so crazy how a few days of eating not so good can totally screw up your weight loss!</strong>
    Posted by jenjennjennifer[/QUOTE]
    I'm lifetime now, so I knw about the ups and downs! I may have to pay for a meeting though unless I get the weight off this week. I'm going to be working hard! Thanks for the support!
    June 2013 Sig

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Yesterday was going goo until dinner :(

E: Insanity Workout
    B: Protein Shake
    B2: Half a bagel with low fat cream cheese
    L: Turkey Sandwich on sandwich thins
    S: Ranch veggie chips
    D: Mcdonals chicken nuggets kids meal :/
    I took my dog for a short walk after class at least to somewhat try to make up for it.

Today will be better!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    B- downsized my iced coffee to 8 oz & a bowl of cheerios
    S- nature valley yogurt bar
    L-  yoplait greek strawberry yogurt with granola and a pepsi next
    S- too many handfuls of PB M&M's (curse my FI for getting those for me!)
    D-  rotini noodles with pasta sauce (half my usual serving about a 1/2 c. cooked noodles and a piece of toast

No E. This whole cancer thing has just made me want to eat those freaking M&Ms and be a bum.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards