Colorado-Denver

indoor outdoor reception HELP!!!

My fiance and I would LOOVVEE to have our reception ( dancing, cake cutting, gifts) outdoors in a tent and the dinner inside... We looked chateux at Fox Meadow and absolutly loved it... The inside was to die for... Before seeing there we didnt eve think to have and outdoor indoor wedding... Now our only problem is they wont allow a tent in the outdoor area because they are close to homes and with noise ordience... Does anyone know of a great garden feel outdoor indoor place around denver area or within 1.5 of Denver.... PLEASE help us!!!!!LaughingLaughingLaughing
Congrats to all my fellow brides to be!!!!!! WERE ENGAGED!!!!

Re: indoor outdoor reception HELP!!!

• edited December 2011
    the willshire inn does indoor/outdoor
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    now where is that at???? and how did you do the planning bio on your profile???
  • edited December 2011
    You might try Willow Ridge Manor which I believe is in Golden.  It has a 'gatsby' feel to it- a big porch and a red rocks area for the ceremony, pretty cool.
  • HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cherokee Ranch and Castle in Sedalia has a tent setup and could be what you are looking for.  Plus you get married in a castle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    the wellshire in is at colorado blvd and hampden ave (285)

here:

http://www.wellshireinn.com/

they have a place on the golf course where they will set up a tent

also, they have a patio that can be converted from indoors to outdoors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    omni interlocken resort in broomfield. 
    - R&G - July 2, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    You might consider the DU HRTM school. Great indoor ballroom. You can get married by the fountains, go down to the dinner, and then spend the evening outside on the patio with your guests. PM me if you want more info.
  • SP19SP19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Im not sure if I get exactly what you are looking for....but check out the botanic gardens, hudson gardens and Stonebrook manor

• edited December 2011
    THanks girls for all the suggestions.... we ended up finding our venue!!!! Were going with Lionsgate Event center!!!! Its in Layfette!!!!!! You should check it out its very pretty.. were doing it in the dove house..... www.lionsgatecenter.com!!!!!!

Congrats to all of my fellow to be brides!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards