Kentucky

Louisville/Lexington Photographers

Any recomendations for a photographer that is not too expensive but takes great shots, is reliable, and good to work with? My photographer now is unavailable for my date! HELP!

Re: Louisville/Lexington Photographers

• haleegriggshaleegriggs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Angela Shay Photography in Lexington.  She is a friend of a friend and does amazing work for a great price.
  • edited December 2011
    Kristyna Coslow did a wedding I attended recently, her pictures looked really beautiful.  My friend really liked her and I believe she is very reasonably priced. 

Sara Petty is a really great photographer.  I was in a wedding she did a couple years ago.  I think she is out of Louisville.

Monach Photography is another one I remember folks recommending.

GL! 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using James Byrd Photography. I didn't meet any others. A friend of mine used Red Tree Photography but I think they're prices are kinda high. Hope you find someone!!
  • edited December 2011
    I have more than 15 years experience as a wedding photographer.  The link will take you to my website:
    http://fittsphotography.zenfolio.com/?customize=1

Please contact me if you're interested in utilizing my services.

David Fitts
    (859) 312-6492
  • edited December 2011
    One of my girlfriends is using Karen Powell Photography, and I've heard Alumbra Photography is great.

My photographer is actually out of Birmingham, AL, and she's fabulous and she travels.

Morgan Trinker Photography.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Wells Photography. They are a young married couple and they are super sweet and willing to work with your budget. Here is there website: Wells-Photo.com and Facebook page: www.facebook.com/WellsPhotoKY. Good luck!

• jzilljzill member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Stephanie Lyell Photography.  She was a little pricey, but so worth every penny.  We couldn't be happier with the way our pictures turned out. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Payne is wonderful. Most of my friends have used him and the pictures are beautiful.
    I hope this helps you out!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kkaurakkaura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know Pro Deo Creations is pretty good. They're mostly in Western Ky., but they've gone as far as New York so I'm sure Louisville/Lexington isn't hard for them. Their prices are decent but I know that my friend who had them at her wedding talked to them and they gave them a huge discount - like 50% off. Maybe that helps.

• edited December 2011
    I am a photographer (and fairly newlywed myself) in the Lexington area. We typically do elopements and small ceremonies, but I could give you a fairly reasonable price on your wedding, depending on the size and amount of time you would need covered. Check out my website:

Photography by KISS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards