Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Help deciding colors

my groom is set on wearing a black or grey tux he also wants to wear a camo vest! So I was going to accent a little with some camo here and there like the ribbon on the flowers and stuff. I just cant decide on bridesmaid dress color and what color vest the groomsmen should wear. I thought about brown but not sure what black tux and brown dresses will look like. I'm using fall flowers. Oranges and reds. Any advice?

Re: Help deciding colors

• Options
    At my friends wedding, the guys wore camo vests under their suits and the girls actually wore pink!  You would think that it would clash terribly, but it actually worked.  I will PM you a couple pics!!

~Jenny
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_deciding-colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:3c8ff943-6e09-4c1f-b059-93c90379e073Post:fb9bf702-74cc-47f1-a940-080df218d407">Help deciding colors</a>:
    [QUOTE]my groom is set on wearing a black or grey tux he also wants to wear a camo vest! So I was going to accent a little with some camo here and there like the ribbon on the flowers and stuff. I just cant decide on bridesmaid dress color and what color vest the groomsmen should wear. I thought about brown but not sure what black tux and brown dresses will look like. I'm using fall flowers. Oranges and reds. Any advice?
    Posted by ashnmatt09[/QUOTE]

<div>Check the sticky at the top of the board. They talk about clashing colors and you'll see that they address the brown & black and other things just like what you're talking about.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards