California-San Diego
Options

Manzanita Branches

Does anyone know where I would find cheap manzanita branches for my centerpieces?

Re: Manzanita Branches

• Options
    frenchy730frenchy730 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know there was a woman that was selling them on craigslist a couple weeks ago.  I was interested and messaged her and apparently her husband does some sort of work where she has continual access to all sizes.  Her prices were really cheap too.  I bet if you go on there and search for manzanita you'll be able to find her posts.  Good luck!
  • Options
    CCassSDCCassSD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got all of mine from manzanita.com
  • Options
    qtee59qtee59 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!  I actually just bought 15 manzanita centerpieces via craigslist for a total of $200.  That's not too bad since the branches are already plastered in a vase.  However, I was thinking of spray painting the branches metallic gold...Has anyone done this?  What was the process like?  I'm also looking for crystals to hang on the tree, but not sure where to find them at a reasonable cost.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Wholesale Flowers on Metro near USD.  It's in a little cul de sac behind Tio Leo's Mexican Food.  They also do wedding flowers for great prices and have talented designers as well as tons of supplies.  I have wanted them to do my wedding flowers for years but sadly the don't deliver to Temecula.  : (  Good luck! 
  • Options
    gotitanggotitang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can buy the crystals at
    www.shopwildthings.com
    good luck with your branches. And yes you can paint them no problem. Go to your local hardare store and get whatever color you want. just cover the base they are in so you don't ruin it!

• Options
    kogrinakogrina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    save-on-crafts.com has TONS of stuff for cheap including manzanita branches.  I plan on using this website for a lot of DIY stuff for my wedding.
  • Options

I rent manzanita tree centerpieces in San Diego and sell them as well for those who are interested in that.    mrshhernandez@hotmail.com

This is just one example. I do not provide candles, but require you use tealights or LED candles otherwise the votive holders will get ruined with candle wax

• Options
    San Diego Manzanita Tree Centerpiece Rentals available at
    facebook.com/mrshhernandezSD or mrshhernandez.weebly.com

I have been there before! I wanted manzanita trees for my wedding but they were out of the budget. Now I love making bride's dreams come true!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards