My wedding is May 21st (a little less than 9 months away) and I feel like I should be doing more now as far as planning. So far we have done the following:
- Booked venue (includes caterer), florist, DJ, photographer, and officiant
- Found a bridemaid dress (no one has ordered yet though)
- Narrowed down to top choice for my dress
- Compiled guest list and most of the addresses
- Sent STDs
- Meeting with Caterer this week to get a better idea of what food substitutions we can do
Is there anything that you guys can think of that you think is better to do sooner rather than later? I am in my slow period at work right now and my busiest time will be from Dec until the wedding so I want to get as much done now that I can. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!