Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Honolulu Hotels

I know I saved a post about this before, but now I can't find it... Anyways, we are planning to fly in to Honolulu and stay for a couple of days before spending the rest of our honeymoon in Maui. We have found a place in Maui, but does anyone have recs for hotels on Waikiki Beach? Ocean view is very important...
7/10/10 imageDandy

Re: Honolulu Hotels

• Options
    There are tons all along that strip. Did you check out the Oahu Revealed website for reveiws? We stayed at the Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach - it was a pretty great location for view. Too loud though, IMO.
  • Options
    We are also staying at the Outrigger Wikiki for a few nights before going to Maui.  My aunt and uncle have to been HI many times and they recommended that or the Outrigger Reef for Oahu hotels.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kaesha- Oh yeah! I just got the Maui Revealed book (love it- it's getting me so excited!) and forgot that the website has access to hotel review on other islands- thanks!

26- Okay, I will definitely look into that!
    7/10/10 imageDandy
  • Options

the Hyatt was very nice, but directly acrosst he street from the beach.  Waikiki beach was very busy though and wasn't one of our favorite lcoations.  If you want to get away from that, then try Turtle Bay on the north shore. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards