New York-New York City
Options

Videographer/Cinematographer

Hello NYC Brides!
Any recos for a videographer?  About how much should I expect to spend?  Does anyone have any photo/video combo recs?

Thanks!

Re: Videographer/Cinematographer

• Options
    I loved our cinematographer AJ Ingoglia.  Here's a trailer he made for our wedding http://vimeo.com/30344680. Aj was great to work with and was super responsive.  You can look him up on vimeo (where he has all his trailers) or facebook.  I don't know if his prices have changed much but his packages started at $1500.  I can't wait until early spring when we get our full video...so excited!  As for a photo/video...can't help you out much.  We actually hired AJ before we hired the photographer (Dreamlife Photos).
  • Options
    Your video is gorge!!!! how amazing! I have reached out to AJ! 

Any other suggestions out there?

Thanks! :)
  • Options
    Video Tech Studio out of NJ.  William was great to meet with and all of his reviews on facebook or weddingwire etc say the same.  He'll work with you on your budget and I cant wait to see what he'll do with my video.  www.videotechstudio.org
  • Options
    D'Amore Productions is amazing. They've done work for my sister, parents, close friends....love it! www.damoreproductions.com or check out facebook. There are samples of work on the website. He offers different packages based on what you're looking for. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards