June 2012 Weddings

Re: Thursday Vents

• Options
    My vent is that not all of my freaking textbooks have come in yet!! I saved a bunch by buying off of Amazong and Half.com but I'm still missing some! I'm currently reading sparknotes because a novel I needed still needs to come in and I didn't wanna buy it twice because if I buy it at the bookstore I can't return it ugh! It better come today
  • Options
    Man, that sucks Zims. Hopefully they come today..

My vent is work. I thoroughly hate my job and just want to go back to school.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I was sick two weeks ago, went to the doctor and got my z-pack that cured all my ailments. Two days ago, I started feeling like crap again. WTF? I don't want to be perpetually sick and now that my Grandma is in the hospital, I really don't want to give her what I have.
  • Options
    I'm bored at work. I have work to do (inspect servers), but I can't do it because the operations guy wants an invoice before he'll release them and the engineers are saying how they need to look at a server before issuing an invoice (it's a pilot run). I just wish they'd figure this out so that I have some work to do.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_thursday-vents?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:df37e261-1250-4917-9a4d-64c2e2c45a25Post:0cd5e14a-c4ac-42b0-85a3-95893fe2fe4e">Re: Thursday Vents</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was sick two weeks ago, went to the doctor and got my z-pack that cured all my ailments. Two days ago, I started feeling like crap again. WTF? I don't want to be perpetually sick and now that my Grandma is in the hospital, I really don't want to give her what I have.
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]

I'm on so many meds right now. Im on some for a sinus infection then 2 other kinds for some gynecological issues and then my usual Zyrtec, vitamins, etc
  • Options
    I have a TK related vent that I wish I could post but it makes me sound like a whiny baby.  So I'm going to be that loser who vagueknots but I feel really hurt by something that happened today. Or at least I found out about today.
  • Options
    Zims-- I order all my books of Amazon too so I know you're feeling! Sometimes they send them Media Mail and that makes it take longer.

Mine is my Boudoir room I've been trying to book. I called them first to get a rate, they gave me a good rate. I call back later to book and they say I have to e-mail the manager. I e-mail him and he hasn't replied in a week so I call again. They say he isn't in yet but they took my information and they'll call me back. They gave me the rate, why can't I just book already?!
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Tonite is my first night of 3rd shift since I was a brand new nurse. Yuck. I stayed up late last night hoping I'd be able to sleep in today, but my friend text me just before 10 and now I'm wide awake. It's going to be a long night...and tonight is the first of 3 in a row. No such thing as being "eased in" in healthcare!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_thursday-vents?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:df37e261-1250-4917-9a4d-64c2e2c45a25Post:c5a07b66-ea98-41c3-8ce0-c2730530ff06">Re: Thursday Vents</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Vents : I'm on so many meds right now. Im on some for a sinus infection then 2 other kinds for some gynecological issues and then my usual Zyrtec, vitamins, etc
    Posted by Zimsgirl26[/QUOTE]

You just reminded me that I left the Advil Cold and Sinus (my drug of choice) I just bought yesterday at home. I won't be back there until who knows when tonight. UGH!

Chels! Feel free to PM me on here or FB if you want to talk to someone about it. Sorry to hear someone upset you so much.
  • Options
    Midgie check ur fb.
  • Options
    Chels! Feel free to PM me on here or FB if you want to talk to someone about it. Sorry to hear someone upset you so much.

Ditto This!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_thursday-vents?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:df37e261-1250-4917-9a4d-64c2e2c45a25Post:9b51ecb6-cc3b-4856-9c73-fae5bfc1ec09">Re: Thursday Vents</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Vents : You just reminded me that I left the Advil Cold and Sinus (my drug of choice) I just bought yesterday at home. I won't be back there until who knows when tonight. UGH! <strong>Chels! Feel free to PM me on here or FB if you want to talk to someone about it. Sorry to hear someone upset you so much.
    </strong>Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]

This! Let me know if yuo want to talk about it!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_thursday-vents?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:df37e261-1250-4917-9a4d-64c2e2c45a25Post:9b51ecb6-cc3b-4856-9c73-fae5bfc1ec09">Re: Thursday Vents</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Vents : You just reminded me that I left the Advil Cold and Sinus (my drug of choice) I just bought yesterday at home. I won't be back there until who knows when tonight. UGH! Chels! Feel free to PM me on here or FB if you want to talk to someone about it. Sorry to hear someone upset you so much.
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]

I would totally bring you some if I lived near you lol
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_thursday-vents?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:df37e261-1250-4917-9a4d-64c2e2c45a25Post:4b6003a4-6cff-4dec-b370-1d3db2eb65bb">Re: Thursday Vents</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tonite is my first night of 3rd shift since I was a brand new nurse. Yuck. I stayed up late last night hoping I'd be able to sleep in today, but my friend text me just before 10 and now I'm wide awake. It's going to be a long night...and tonight is the first of 3 in a row. No such thing as being "eased in" in healthcare!
    Posted by amyl9[/QUOTE]

<div>I work nights as well! Yesterday morning I had a dentist appointment that TOOK FOREVER for a cleaning and I only got to sleep like 3 hours.  Then today... everyone in the world called this morning so I am already up for work tonight. It stinks! I'm sorry! Try to take a nap as it gets closer to work time.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • Options

Wedding vent/ and work vent

Wedding Vent- I am tired of this damn wedding coordinator at Majestic Resorts with her yes and no questions. If I have to prowl one more piece of information, someone that i know speaks spanish will be calling to complain about her services, I asked this last questions to assist her with giving me options. After this that is it!!!

Work- I am tired as hell of doing these legal forms for parents and they are all no shows. I am also, tired of doing these science fair project as if I am the Science teacher. The Science teachers are sitting on their butts dictating to these kids how things should be done with no assistance. Thank GOD for the Special Education Department.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm also really mad at TK. Kathleen doesn't know why my other account is messed up so I probably lost all of my posts and have to switch back and forth for my planning stuff
  • Options
    I'm annoyed that they have been renovating the apartment next door for 2 months + and they are still nowhere near done. The super said they were supposed to be done by Jan 15th, and I peeked in yesterday and the whole place is still a mess, no floors in yet, etc. And I've been off work for two weeks now so my sleeping in has been ruined every morning by banging and crashing right next to my ear. The ONE benefit of being unemployed is getting to sleep more and I can't even do that!
  • Options
    Thanks for the support guys.  I feel so whiny about it that I'm embarrassed to even post it, but to put it vaguely, something was planned awhile ago but it seemed to have fallen thru.  I found out today that the planning continued, just without me.
  • Options

Wedding: I'm so frustrated with the music services industry right now!  I still don't have any music and I'm starting to stress about it.  FI is supposedly taking care of it but I don't feel like he is placing enough importance on it.  Just get it done!

Home: It was 50 degrees in our house this morning because the furnace quit!  And it doesn't help that FI left the door cracked when it is -20 or more outside.  Even though I took a really hot shower I still have the chills this morning.  Hopefully, it will be fixed by the time I get home from work.  I guess my vent is more toward FI today.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ash61612Ash61612 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_thursday-vents?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:df37e261-1250-4917-9a4d-64c2e2c45a25Post:f0b06cdd-3a5f-4d93-8304-0622a1f37435">Re: Thursday Vents</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm also really mad at TK. Kathleen doesn't know why my other account is messed up so I probably lost all of my posts and have to switch back and forth for my planning stuff
    I have the same issue. I have all my old planning list and guest list on my old screen name. I hate having to log in back and forth.
  • Options
    I'm sorry Chels. :(  I don't know what happened but I'm also more then happy to listen and talk to you.

My vent is that I really want to move and it won't be happening until at least the end of the summer.  We have a really awesome situation right now and are very grateful for it but a couple years of living in essentially 3 rooms (bedroom, small bathroom, and partial kitchen) is getting hard.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_thursday-vents?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:df37e261-1250-4917-9a4d-64c2e2c45a25Post:153a0f47-0a26-4a69-97c7-d9daea350492">Re: Thursday Vents</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks for the support guys.  I feel so whiny about it that I'm embarrassed to even post it, but to put it vaguely, something was planned awhile ago but it seemed to have fallen thru.  I found out today that the planning continued, just without me.
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]
    sorry to hear this Chelsea. Ditto the other girls, if you need to vent or need some advice, you can always PM me.
  • Options
    I feel like crap today. I have cramps so bad and a terrible headache. I wish I had sick days because I would use one today for sure!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_thursday-vents?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:df37e261-1250-4917-9a4d-64c2e2c45a25Post:d7b5c767-a288-48eb-acb9-b6212de5d2b2">Re: Thursday Vents</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Vents : I work nights as well! Yesterday morning I had a dentist appointment that TOOK FOREVER for a cleaning and I only got to sleep like 3 hours.  Then today... everyone in the world called this morning so I am already up for work tonight. It stinks! I'm sorry! Try to take a nap as it gets closer to work time.
    Posted by amonis[/QUOTE]

Yay for a fellow 3rd shifter! I planned on trying to nap a little later. The only problem is, FIs best friend from back at home is going to be out our way for a board review class. He's supposed to stop by to say hi and see the new house if he has time. If he does come by it will probably cut into nap time :/ It'll be good to see him though.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_thursday-vents?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:df37e261-1250-4917-9a4d-64c2e2c45a25Post:c23665e2-2a5b-4063-afec-3b18717d533b">Re: Thursday Vents</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Vents : I have the same issue. I have all my old planning list and guest list on my old screen name. I hate having to log in back and forth.
    Posted by Ash61612[/QUOTE]

Also I hate that I look like a newbie when I was so close to gold on my other account :( I'm gonna get this fixed lol
  • Options
    Amyl I love your sig pic haha. I want to do this with my family.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_thursday-vents?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:df37e261-1250-4917-9a4d-64c2e2c45a25Post:6bf8fe27-d221-4f4c-99cb-b58a49c1635a">Re: Thursday Vents</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Vents : Also I hate that I look like a newbie when I was so close to gold on my other account :( I'm gonna get this fixed lol
    I know! I was right at 4000 posts and was itching for a gold status. I feel your pain
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_thursday-vents?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:df37e261-1250-4917-9a4d-64c2e2c45a25Post:85f70f24-489b-426c-a63c-78d8df9d6d55">Re: Thursday Vents</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Vents : I know! I was right at 4000 posts and was itching for a gold status. I feel your pain
    Posted by Ash61612[/QUOTE]

I've been emailing kathleen and Annie and tweeted Anne hahaha. They think it may be on my end now but I've tried two different computers, my iPad, and iPhone and nothing. I still think its their end
  • Options
    My vent is it's cold!
    It is -5 with a windchill that makes it -26. And we have school.

Midge- if you were close to me, I'd bring you sometinhg. I hate being sick.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards