Ohio-Cleveland

HELP! Maria Sharron Photography???

Has anyone either used or know of someone who has use Maria Sharron Photography. Her work is absolutely AMAZING, as I can tell from the website albums. I just wanted some feedback before I make a decision. Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: HELP! Maria Sharron Photography???

• edited December 2011
    im thinking about using her too.. i have had lots of communcation with her and i was suppose to meet with her last night but had to postpone til next week. She seems amazing, very friendly personable passionate and professional (from what i have seen so far). And her price is definetly unbeatable for all she offers. I would love others input as well.
  • edited December 2011
    I have booked her for my wedding --  I am getting my engagement pics taken in 2 weeks.  i will let you know how it goes.  So far she has been very accomodating.  I can definitely let you know more after actually working with her, and ill put a link up to my photos when i get them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jenandsean14jenandsean14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Any updates about Maria Sharron Photos?  I am meeting with her in 2 weeks and am seriously thinking about booking her.  Wondering what others thought?
  • edited December 2011
    I actually meet with her this week but I wanted feedback from somewhere who already used her for their wedding. She has a ton of samples and very pleasant personality. I'm excited about my meeting and will let you all know how it goes :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi ladies.
    Maria photographed my wedding this past January. She did a wonderful job and I recommend her to anyone! She was very professional and yet took the time to really know my husband and I. Our meetings helped her to know our style and this was great as she was prepared for our wedding day.

Our wedding started late and obviously pushed everything back. This of course cut into our time to take pictures. But Maria was ready and accommodated to the change in timing. We still managed to get all of the pictures that we wanted and still got to go on site. By the time we went on site, it was getting dark and we were worried about the lighting and time. Maria's creativity and experience kicked in and we were amazed when we saw the photos, you never would have known we were racing against the sunlight or time!

At the reception, she took pictures that I had no idea were being taken. This is great as I was able to enjoy the reception without worrying about taking pictures or having my guests have to stop the fun to pose (I have experienced this at a friend's wedding and it was a bit uncomfortable). She authentically and beautifually captured the entire experience.

I recieved my photos quickly, seeing them online and then recieving the disk shortly after. I can't remember specifically how long, but it was still January so it couldn't have been more than 3 weeks (?). The photo album she put together was beautiful and she was flexible with the small changes we requested. It took only about 2 weeks from the time we okayed it till we got it. She was super sweet and great to work with. My husband and I are still so impressed by her work, as you can probably tell with how much I just said some 7 months later I'm still raving! : )

So, basically, yes, she's as great as she seems. She genuinely loves what she does and it shows in the expressions and images she captures. Plus, with the excitement of the wedding and wanting to see pictures, it's a super added bonus that she ismuch more timely than other photographers.

Good luck with your planning and decision making. I wish you beautiful weddings. If you have any other questions or want any more specific feedback let me know.
    email: smileyone111@aol.com
    : )

• edited December 2011
    wow this is truly a huge help. My FH met with maria this week as well and it went amazing! I am just glad it doesn't seem too good to be true. Im pretty sure we are booking with her and I have great expectations for our photos.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards