Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Late Fall

I'm newly engaged. I really wanted an early/mid October wedding but my dream venue was completely booked until Nov 23. I'm still praying someone cancels so I can move it earlier but has anyone been to a late November wedding? Will the trees be completely bare?

Re: Late Fall

• Options
    Yes trees are bare, weather can be anything to 60's and sunny, which my DD married the day after Thanksgiving to icy to snow.
    Keep in mind too it will getting dark early so outdoor pics need to be early afternoon
  • Options
    Most likely yes the tress will be mostly bare.  We did enagement pictures on Halloween last year and were almost out of fall colors.  We just got married this past weekend and had awesome weather and color.  Any fall wedding can be a toss up between weather temps/rain/wind and when fall will hit.  I have seen some pretty cool winter-y fall wedding pictures if you have a lot of sun through the trees.  It will all work out!  Just enjoy it! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_late-fall?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:cf0137e6-f9da-45a7-95b1-5389e1bedc07Post:a83bcc6f-f86f-46df-ae81-ba90caa2d725">Late Fall</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm newly engaged. I really wanted an early/mid October wedding but my dream venue was completely booked until Nov 23. <strong>I'm still praying someone cancels</strong> so I can move it earlier but has anyone been to a late November wedding? Will the trees be completely bare?
    Posted by wolfmi87[/QUOTE]

If nothing else causes you bad karma, this will. C'mon.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards