Canada

Saskatchewan Brides

Hey girls! Are there any Saskatchewan brides out there? Where are you from and when is your wedding? We would love to hear all about your day!

Re: Saskatchewan Brides

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting married near Saskatoon on July 9, what about you?
  • edited December 2011
    Getting married in Regina, June 16th 2012! Having trouble finding somewhere nice to hold an indoor ceremony, someplace other than a church!
  • edited December 2011
    Unfortunalty I am getting married in Estevan on September 3 and our reception hall is flooded. Plans are changing fast! The picture below is our reception hall at the Woodlawn Regional Clubhouse.

• edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh Lacey.  A lot of FI's family is from Estevan so we've seen a lot of pics from them, too.  It's so scary.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm from Prince Albert, living in Saskatoon and looking at Northern lake country (near Christopher Lake) for my wedding.... Here's to a dry summer near year... :P 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Hey, I'm new here and saw this post. Might be a little late to the party. I'm from Saskatoon, but we are getting married in Waskesiu in September of 2012.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Stephanie: Great to meet you! Glad to hear that someone else is choosing the beautiful lake country of Northern Saskatchewan! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Wow - great to see some Saskatchewan people on TK!  I'm getting married Sept. 24 in just outside of Regina at Sherwood Forest Country Club.  It's coming fast and I'm pretty excited!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey ladies!  Don't know if people are still using the board.  I'm originally from North Batlleford but living in Toronto and my fiance and I are planning for October 2012 in Moose Jaw where my parents now live.  Happy Planning to you all!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, I am a Saskatchewan brideSmile.  I am getting married on Deember 1, 2012.   I am
    planning a destination wedding to the Myan Riveria.  Anyone have advice on when to
    start looking and booking travel packages?

Congrats to all you ladies and happy planning!
  • I am a Saskatchewan bride!! Our wedding date is September 7, 2013. We have booked our ceremony site at The Artesian on 13th. We don't have a reception site yet. Any suggestions? We were hoping to stay away from a conventional reception hall.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards