Snarky Brides
Options

AYG

Re: AYG

• Options
    marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    What about pu nta?

ETA: Nope. So puta is ok, but not pu nta.
  • Options
    Durnit, fudge me to durn!
  • Options
    Clitoris!

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• Options

You cannot say c unt (with one or 2 fuucking U's) or c vnt but you can say pussy. Okay now I am just being nasty.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-31?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ba556780-6b63-43b5-a4ca-c212cb53ba76Post:398a112f-8e18-4c18-92ce-9c69cfd0a0c3">Re: AYG</a>:
    [QUOTE]What about pu nta? ETA: Nope. So puta is ok, but not pu nta.
    Posted by maratea[/QUOTE]

That is so weird. Puunta is not a bad word in Spanish or least I don't think it is.
  • Options
    LP11509LP11509 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    Did anyone ever play the penis game where you take turns saying penis at increasingly lout volumes in public places?  I always ruined it right off the bat because I have no sense of volume control, so I would always start off saying it loud enough to attract attention.  
  • Options
    amys325amys325 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-31?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ba556780-6b63-43b5-a4ca-c212cb53ba76Post:a2856fee-692c-4559-9e38-183c47600d0e">Re: AYG</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did anyone ever play the penis game where you take turns saying penis at increasingly lout volumes in public places?  I always ruined it right off the bat because I have no sense of volume control, so I would always start off saying it loud enough to attract attention.  
    Posted by LP11509[/QUOTE]

<div>I have been lurking throughout this thread, but YES, we used to do this in HS.</div><div>
    </div><div>Oh the memories.</div><div>
    </div><div>Cocksucker</div><div>
    </div><div>ETA:  I was just testing it and it worked.</div>
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Does twat work?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-31?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ba556780-6b63-43b5-a4ca-c212cb53ba76Post:035aa3cf-4bfe-4c2c-a72e-6a96b2290947">Re: AYG</a>:
    [QUOTE]WTF?  So TK can't fix their issues, but they can further censor us?  I think TK is focusing on the wrong damn issues.
    Posted by Holly4212011[/QUOTE]

The censoring doesn't even work correctly.  I can call someone a puta but I can't tell you all about the lovely trip I took to p unta cana.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Whoever picks which words to censor is a twat.

• Options
    Cocksucker makes me think of Al Swearengen on Deadwood.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    Clearly trying out new swears is superior to talking about Disney and tea parties.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-31?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ba556780-6b63-43b5-a4ca-c212cb53ba76Post:3a589760-d8fc-4f66-84dc-b1f8799789f2">Re: AYG</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG : But do you see where Mery could think this since she probably does the same kind of lurking that I do/did? If she doesn't hang around all the time, she probably just has the same "I saw her go crazy in the HO thing and it freaked me out" thing. I was really just stating that I saw where she got the info. I'm sorry it's not accurate of you now. I'll try to pay more attention!
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]

OK, but the Dot/HO thing was in what, last July? Things seem to have been pretty stable, and she decides to bring it up now? Lame, lame, lame. But that is Mery in a nutshell.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    ballsack
  • Options
    I don't think TK has any Spanish speaking employees since they censored the damn wrong word. Idiots.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    edited May 2012
    Maybe since it rhymes with cunta (kinda). Will they censor that?
  • Options
    Sheesh, I leave for an hour and you guys all get Tourette's.  AWESOME
    panther
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    lol boobs have you seen the tourettes kareoke guy?
  • Options
    Assface
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Dickmunch

ETA:  Ok I'm done.
  • Options
    Twatmuncher
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LP11509LP11509 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    I think dickmunch is my new favorite word. 
  • Options
    Cum jizz splooge

• Options
    Just don't say boobs.  Boobs aren't funny.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    marateamaratea member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Titty sprinkles
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-31?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ba556780-6b63-43b5-a4ca-c212cb53ba76Post:7a0dce9d-e7a8-4dfb-80e9-0501600daf95">Re: AYG</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cum jizz splooge
    Posted by Smash Adams[/QUOTE]

<div>This made me LOL.  </div><div>
    </div><div>Could you imagine being a first timer on the site and seeing this?  I'd say they'd either be horrified or find this as if not more hilarious than I do.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-31?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ba556780-6b63-43b5-a4ca-c212cb53ba76Post:fe6427dc-8086-435b-9678-6ce4cf4122a9">Re: AYG</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG : This made me LOL.   Could you imagine being a first timer on the site and seeing this?  I'd say they'd either be horrified or find this as if not more hilarious than I do.
    Posted by lbarr088[/QUOTE]
    It makes me laugh to think that if anyone clicks on my posting history, the last 10 or 15 posts are going to be random swears

• Options
    NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-31?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ba556780-6b63-43b5-a4ca-c212cb53ba76Post:fe6427dc-8086-435b-9678-6ce4cf4122a9">Re: AYG</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AYG : This made me LOL.   Could you imagine being a first timer on the site and seeing this?  I'd say they'd either be horrified or find this as if not more hilarious than I do.
    Posted by lbarr088[/QUOTE]
    This is a very important conversation lol
  • Options
    These posts are an excellent way to weed out those who do not belong

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_ayg-31?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ba556780-6b63-43b5-a4ca-c212cb53ba76Post:0228a68a-d7e3-4dbd-b5e1-915363868cc7">Re: AYG</a>:
    [QUOTE]These posts are an excellent way to weed out those who do not belong
    Posted by Smash Adams[/QUOTE]

<div>That is true.  I could only imagine the poster from a week or so ago that was all offended by swears.  I'm sure she would have grabbed her holy water and threw it at the computer by now.  I don't think she has been back....</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards