Indiana

Looking for a Day of Coordinator - Northern Indiana

I live in Fort Wayne and have been having trouble finding a good day of coordinator for our wedding in October. We have a small budget...hoping to keep it around $500-$700. Does anyone know if DOC typically will travel?

Thanks

Re: Looking for a Day of Coordinator - Northern Indiana

• I live in Fort Wayne also and went with One of a Kind Events. I hired them on as a DOC plus a little extra help with planning and it's costing me 800. That price is also because I have under 100 guests and I'm also using their floral services. But Linda is so great to work with that if you went in and said I only have x amount of money, she can probably something out with you. :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Check out Elegant Occasions. Blaise seriously made my sibling's wedding days seemless! The couple never saw a glitch. She is helping me plan the whole thing and has completely worked with my budget, and taken so much stress off
  • I used Truly, Madly Chicly out of Indianapolis. They were great and very reasonable! They are willing to travel as well. I just hired them for day of, and Jen would email and text me ideas throughout the whole year! I was impressed! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards