Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Cleveland Browns Stadium or SmartSpace at 78th Street Studios for reception and ceremony?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has a attended a wedding/and or reception at Browns Stadium or SmartSpace at 78th Street Studios?  I'm interested in both for my wedding and reception in the spring.  Your reviews would be most helpful!  Also, if you know anything about pricing that would be great too.  Thank you!

Re: Cleveland Browns Stadium or SmartSpace at 78th Street Studios for reception and ceremony?

• Options
    I haven't been to a wedding at the stadium, but I've been to a few events.  They were really great.  The one was in the North Club section, overlooking the lake.  The view was fantastic!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_cleveland-browns-stadium-or-smartspace-at-78th-street-studios-for-reception-and-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:0c0d958e-0224-4628-9511-9f150697645fPost:99daddb9-dc92-4c0b-9f49-4aa31df96e16">Cleveland Browns Stadium or SmartSpace at 78th Street Studios for reception and ceremony?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has a attended a wedding/and or reception at Browns Stadium or SmartSpace at 78th Street Studios?  I'm interested in both for my wedding and reception in the spring.  Your reviews would be most helpful!  Also, if you know anything about pricing that would be great too.  Thank you!
    Posted by stephaniek2[/QUOTE]

Hi, Stephanie!  I help run smARTspace at 78th so can offer the official info:
    <a href="http://www.smARTspaceat78th.com" rel="nofollow">www.smARTspaceat78th.com</a> is your best resource for pricing, past event photos and more.  Please contact me at <a href="mailto:info@smARTspaceat78th.com" rel="nofollow">info@smARTspaceat78th.com</a> if you'd like to set up a tour or have further questions!  Best -- Anita
  • Options
    I heard the browns stadium is really nice.. I know they are having a bridal show September 16 from 1-4. I'm not sure if that's to late, but it could give you an idea of the set up.. IDK. just a thought.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
     smART space seems like a really cool location, but you will have to have everything organized by an outside caterer. All you get for the price is the space, they have some tables, chairs and linen for rent though them at a reduced rate. You need to provide the caterer (for food and booze), security and have insurance for the event, so it not a 'all inclusive' like some venues. 

FI and I are still going to price it out, but I feel like it could end up being as much or more then a 'tradtional' wedding venue once all the 'extras' are added in. 

I know nothing about Cleveland Browns Stadium. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    I attended a company party that was held at the Browns stadium once and it was great. I remember the food being very good and the atmosphere certainly couldn't be beat. The party was in one of their indoor party areas (or maybe it's the only one, I have no idea) and they also offered a tour of the stadium to those who wanted one. That was pretty cool, too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards