Missouri-St Louis

Great Photographer?

I am looking for a great photographer that is under $2000 that has a photojournalistic style and includes a cd with all the pics.  Any suggestions?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Great Photographer?

• edited December 2011
    I used Amy Pflasterer and she was under that, with the rights and a CD.  Her style is modern with a focus on natural light, and I really loved the way my pictures turned out.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    LiveLaughLoveFotography.com  Nichole and Tori are both really great!!!  They have a 999 package which includes unlimited time and unlimited locations, it includes a book and engagement session.  Their cds are only 300 for a wedding.  So, that is still under 1500.  They are really great!!!!  Great references and really great work ethic and personality.  I can't say enough!!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Darin Hart of Dear Hart Photography. His package includes a CD w/copyright relase and a free 11x16 of a photo of your choice. Plus he will stay from getting ready salon photos to after the teh garter toss and few candids.

His website is: http://www.dearhartphoto.com/home/Home.html
  • MrsCiaccioMrsCiaccio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Erik Lunsford-he is a photo journalist for the Post Dispatch.  We just did our E-Pics and they turned out great.  We get all the pictures to keep.  Our wedding is coming up soon and I can't wait to see the pictures he captures!  Plus, he is super good about communication-he's always available and really listens to what you like and don't like.  We are meeting in a few weeks to go over a photo "must take" list and time line.
    MrsCiaccio2B
  • Quirky173Quirky173 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Angela from Artistic Soup!  They are great - have several different style photographers but all are great!  Well within your price point. 
  • edited December 2011
    virginiaharold.com Virginia is a friend of ours and she's amazing. she's doing my wedding and she's shot some modeling pictures for me before.  she's shooting mine for $600 too!
    my friend is also a wedding photographer and he shot our engagement pictures. www.jspell.net
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    david moser includes a book and cd with all images and copyright release. we got him for 10 hours for under 1500
  • mmdpmmmdpm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love, love, love my photograpehr, Brandy Patterson.  She's so fun to work with and has a photojournalistic style.  She's also really affordable.  Her website is http://www.brandypattersonphotography.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Bernie Elking Photography.  They have a package that includes the CD with every image they took, engagement session, photo mat with frame, unlimited locations, 10 hours of coverage, and additional $ for photos you want to purchase from them.  It was $1500.
  • lissa72lissa72 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try AEphoto - www.aephoto-stl.com. They have a "create your own" package that starts at $950 and includes 5 hours, an album, photobox with all proofs, and online proofing/ordering.  You can add on services/products as you need them and they are very reasonable!  Awesome pics too!
  • klgrh6klgrh6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Robert Janes at JanesStudios.com he just updated his pricing so i'm not sure of what it is currently. But we booked for around your price point.  He's incredible! We just completed our engagement photos with him and can't wait for our wedding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards