June 2012 Weddings

Monday Chit Chat.... anyone?

I am having a terrible time concentrating at work. Anyone around?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday Chit Chat.... anyone?

• Ugh, me too.  I told my mom I was having trouble keeping my mind on work and she started sending me articles to read - not helping!!

Tonight my mom, aunt, & sister are coming over to help me tie ribbon on the programs.  Do you have anything left?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_monday-chit-chat-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:1d919ea6-5859-4dbd-ba32-73c35c8abf39Post:b435f368-fa36-4956-be1f-ed1d0e7a20f6">Re: Monday Chit Chat.... anyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ugh, me too.  I told my mom I was having trouble keeping my mind on work and she started sending me articles to read - not helping!! Tonight my mom, aunt, & sister are coming over to help me tie ribbon on the programs.  Do you have anything left?
    Posted by michellep1[/QUOTE]

My attention span is TERRIBLE right now! I just keep thinking about wedding details.

We actually have everything done. We have a busy week of swimming lessons, doc appointment tomorrow, and beauty appointments all week... which should make the time go fast! I hope anyways!

What do you have left to do? What day do you work through again?
  • My brain hurts from just being here. I don't know how I'm going to survive tomorrow and Wednesday.

We only have a couple things left:
    -Finish family photo display: i.e. use double sided tape to attached labels to picture frames
    -Print RD place cards
    -Write menu on mirror
    -Take stuff to venue

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_monday-chit-chat-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:1d919ea6-5859-4dbd-ba32-73c35c8abf39Post:0a8cbe3f-1040-4182-9cc3-db8e436ab3f9">Re: Monday Chit Chat.... anyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My brain hurts from just being here. I don't know how I'm going to survive tomorrow and Wednesday. We only have a couple things left: -Finish family photo display: i.e. use double sided tape to attached labels to picture frames -Print RD place cards -Write menu on mirror -Take stuff to venue
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

Can you believe we are FINALLY so, so close! Are you working full days through Wednesday? I leave early for my doc appointment but I work a full day Wednesday. I wish I had mroe PTO to use! Are you having a fantastic bday?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_monday-chit-chat-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:1d919ea6-5859-4dbd-ba32-73c35c8abf39Post:4c3b9d4a-88f9-4562-9566-febdd1422a89">Re: Monday Chit Chat.... anyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Chit Chat.... anyone? : Can you believe we are FINALLY so, so close! Are you working full days through Wednesday? I leave early for my doc appointment but I work a full day Wednesday. I wish I had mroe PTO to use! Are you having a fantastic bday?
    Posted by chelseakopperud[/QUOTE]

<div>I legit can't believe it's finally here! It still feels so surreal! I have to work a full day on Wednesday, but I might have to leave a little early. I won't get anything done anyways and the brokers have already accepted that. haha</div><div>
    </div><div>Today has been a fun day! It's the first day I've ever had to work on my bday because normally it's on a weekend or I just take the day off, but it's still be awesome! Thank you! :) Brandon's always great with birthdays. I'm just ready to celebrate holidays as his wife!</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • Things I still need to do now:

-buy nuts for cake table
    -take stuff to venue (Wednesday - noon)
    -go to beauty appointments (hair and eyebrows - Tuesday 1pm, nails - Thursday 5:30pm
    -decorate venue (Friday 10am)
    -decorate for RD (Friday, 3pm)
    -Rehearsal/RD (Friday, 6:30pm)

And that's it! WOW.
  • Chelsea - Are you pregnant!  I just noticed your second ticker!  That's so exciting!  Congratulations!  (And if I'm wrong or if this is a TK glitch, I'm sorry!)
  • Jul- I just noticed the same thing like.. 5 minutes ago.  Wow! 

Chelsea -- congrats!!!!
  • I'm here ...kids suck

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_monday-chit-chat-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:1d919ea6-5859-4dbd-ba32-73c35c8abf39Post:6f3a85d8-c6a3-4fbe-8a2d-416b0ac09f6d">Re: Monday Chit Chat.... anyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here ...kids suck
    Posted by Danidawn20[/QUOTE]

<div>Baha Dani. I love how this is the first response after everyone asking Chels if she's pregnant.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_monday-chit-chat-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:1d919ea6-5859-4dbd-ba32-73c35c8abf39Post:4e702449-4003-4c62-b793-f408ffcbb3b7">Re: Monday Chit Chat.... anyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Chit Chat.... anyone? : Baha Dani. I love how this is the first response after everyone asking Chels if she's pregnant.
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]
     Kelsey- I had a rough day taking care of kids. Today one little boy tried to run away 3 times. not fun. :( Plus we had kids talk about using guns another not fun since they were talking about hurting people with them.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_monday-chit-chat-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:1d919ea6-5859-4dbd-ba32-73c35c8abf39Post:adf73349-dc99-4f72-9ba1-b4edf6cb0b5e">Re: Monday Chit Chat.... anyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Chit Chat.... anyone? :  Kelsey- I had a rough day taking care of kids. Today one little boy tried to run away 3 times. not fun. :( Plus we had kids talk about using guns another not fun since they were talking about hurting people with them.
    Posted by Danidawn20[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I'm sorry. :( I wasn't laughing, like you had a bad day. Just for the irony of the situation.</div><div>That sounds like a TERRIBLE day! I hope their parents explain that kind of thing to them too.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_monday-chit-chat-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:1d919ea6-5859-4dbd-ba32-73c35c8abf39Post:cc1f9a6d-fe8b-4c19-af19-5983afc01869">Re: Monday Chit Chat.... anyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Chit Chat.... anyone? : I'm sorry. :( I wasn't laughing, like you had a bad day. Just for the irony of the situation. That sounds like a TERRIBLE day! I hope their parents explain that kind of thing to them too.
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE I understood the irony- I LOLed when I read your post. :) I just really hate that parents buy those video games like call of duty- because when I asked the kids where they learned all that stuff- that's what they said. Those games are not for people under 17. ugh. 
    <div>
    </div><div>Anyways, sorry to steal your Thunder Chelsea. I hope things are good for you. </div><div>And Kelsey- you must be very excited!!!! I can't wait for all the weddings this upcoming weekend. :)</div>
  • Thanks ladies!! It's not a TK glitch.... I am due Jan 5 :)
  • Yayyy babies!

Sorry Chelsea, I left work the actual first second I could because I had a few errands to run, so I wasn't able to respond.  I'm working through Thursday, I have no idea how I'm going to be able to get anything work-related done.  It's impossible.

I have a brazilian tonight, nails tmw, pedicure Thursday.  Then tonight I need to do some serious laundry & cleaning, and start writing my cards to my BMs.  Other than that I have to get a little more ribbon and do some more programs (we ran out of ribbon with 25 programs to go), go get cigars for my dad's gift, remind FI to get his father a gift, and get a gift for one more reader.  I might also need to change out the bags I bought for our readers' presents, I wasn't thinking and bought the same big size that I'm using for the BMs' presents, and so they'll be way too big.

I don't know why I keep feeling like I have A TON to do, I think it's just from having so much to do the last couple weeks.  It's really not all that much when I think about it, I'm just anxious I guess.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards