Nebraska-Omaha

What to wear for engagement pictures?

Hi ladies,
I promise I know how to dress myself, but I am having a really hard time deciding what we should wear for our engagement pictures this Sunday.  I want us to look polished but relaxed.  I don't want to spend a lot of money on clothes for this either (we're hoping for 2 outfits).
What colors/styles would you recommend?  Where can I get something cute for cheap?

Re: What to wear for engagement pictures?

• edited December 2011
    I wore nice jeans and boots and a bright tank top with a white buttoned shirt, which I sometimes took off for some pics. He wore jeans and a black button shirt. The photographers loved our outfits. The only things I bought were my jeans (all of mine are way too big anyway) and the white shirt, both of which were on sale at JCPenny's. Pics in my bio.
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We both wore black shirts and jeans for one outfit.  The other one DH wore black pants and a red shirt with subtle stripes and I wore a black and white dress.  I bought only my dress and have no clue where.

Wear solid colors and clothes you feel comfortable moving around and posing in. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for creating this post.  We're getting our engagement photos done next month and I've been grappling with the same dilemma!
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards