Minnesota

Hair in the St Cloud area

I'm getting married in the St Cloud area  on August 7th. Any suggestions on great places to get hair done for me and my wedding party in St Cloud?

Re: Hair in the St Cloud area

• laura_fettlaura_fett member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any helpful hints, but would like suggestions too!
  • juliels53juliels53 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha, August 7th was my original date, but due to unavailable sites had to switch to Sept 18. Where is St. Cloud are you ladies getting married. I'm at the Radisson myself.

Hair suggestions:
    Hair & Body Works, located by Centennial Coborns on Veterans drive (my personal fav, and where I always get my hair cut and getting wedding 'do there too) 
    Professional Looks, near Pizza Ranch/Kmart
    Headlines Salon, in Sartell on Pine Cone Road

HTH! GL!

In story books marriage is a happy ending. In real life it's a happy beginning. Living my happy beginning since September 18, 2010! Planning Bio & Vendor Reviews
  • laura_fettlaura_fett member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not actually getting married in St. Cloud, I live in St. Cloud though. Thanks for the suggestions!
  • awollakawollak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Sheer Dynamics in St. Cloud, Lisa Reginek does a fabulous job!!  It's right off of division street by Bonanza.
  • edited December 2011
    I am also getting married in St. Cloud but have found a Hair and Make-Up artist in Mpls that is originally from Albany - since she is planning on just going home she cut the travel cost in half ... if you would like her info let me know!
  • edited December 2011
    I usually go to City Looks Salon in the Crossroads Mall. They have some great stylists...I have been going there for years and have never had a bad experience.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Tammy at Regis salon in the mall is great! :)
  • mindysue19mindysue19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to work at shear dynamics and the girls do a wonderful job! its a great salon. I went to school with lisa she does amazing work, Rebecca is also great. you should check it out they are amazing!
  • edited December 2011
    I second Regis, Erin is AMAZING! It’s expensive so If you want a less expensive option Professional Looks is good too.
  • spiderancospideranco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Urban Style Salon is great. Lisa is one of the stylists and she is willing to travel to your specific home or ceremony site.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards