New Jersey

Costa del Sol Union, NJ

Has anyone had their wedding here recently or in the process of planning it here? I'm looking for some information on their pricing, menu choices (how flexible are they?), general thoughts/feelings on the place, etc.

I have visited their website and attempted to contact them for more information but have yet to hear back. Any help would be great!

Re: Costa del Sol Union, NJ

• I did visit the venue and got some pricing.  It ranged from $95 to $110 depending on what entree you choose.  I wasn't too impressed w/ the venue, so I went w/ another facility. It wasn't that it was dumpy or anything, just not the vibe we were going for. But they have ample parking, a cute waterfall good for pictures, and an outside gazebo.  They even had some parrots outside as you enter the parking lot (not really sure what that was about). I would say go visit yourself and see if it feels right for you.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_costa-del-sol-union-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:a46f4375-da02-439e-9760-8b3dde46daa3Post:243d53b7-ab9d-402d-a3ab-7618f40e876a">Costa del Sol Union, NJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone had their wedding here recently or in the process of planning it here? I'm looking for some information on their pricing, menu choices (how flexible are they?), general thoughts/feelings on the place, etc. I have visited their website and attempted to contact them for more information but have yet to hear back. Any help would be great!
    Posted by jmorgan5785[/QUOTE]

I've been to a few events here, but only in one of the rooms - the one with the half dome of windows. The dome is really pretty at night and looks out to the outdoor cocktail hour space, which is also nice. Easy to get to, lots of parking, lots of food, and they seem to be more reasonbly priced than a lot of other places.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards