New York-Western
Options

Dear...

I hope degrea doesn't mind that I start this today :)  

Dear Tuesday... 
Why can't you be Friday :(  I'm ready for the weekend already!
Sincerely, 
Me.

(I'm not very good at these...)
Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Dear...

• Options
    degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HAHA no please feel free. I am getting married in 5 days and starting to become a little crazy and really busy!

Dear Jeweler,
    You better have my wedding band when I go to pick it up today. I am leavig tomorrow for Buffalo and I sort of need a wedding band to get married.

Dear Mom,
    Please stop calling me asking me every Tom, D!ck and Harry question. I have 400 things on my mind, just make decision and move on! Love you, thanks!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-western_dear-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:622Discussion:175d31ac-c733-4e08-8e7e-9ce92c9c6681Post:d8602e5d-e42a-44ba-a6fc-2d79df6212d2">Re: Dear...</a>:
    [QUOTE]HAHA no please feel free. I am getting married in 5 days and starting to become a little crazy and really busy! 
    Posted by degrea[/QUOTE]

<div>That's what I thought :)  Have a wonderful & beautiful wedding!  Looks like the weather is really supposed to be gorgeous this weekend!  Fingers crossed!</div>
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear coworkers,

Please stop forwarding me the crazy calls.  Just because you can pass them along doesn't mean you have to :-P
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear rain,

I've had enough of you! And stop before this weekend so degrea has some good wedding weather!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards