Canada-Ontario

Photography location ideas?

We're getting married in February 2012 and although it will be chilly I still want to get some outdoor pictures.
I'm really looking for some cool/urban places to shoot, something out of the box and not typical.
We're getting married in Toronto and our reception is in Vaughan, and I don't want to have to travel too far.
Any suggestions??

Re: Photography location ideas?

• Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where in Vaughan?  The closest place I can think of is either Kleinberg or up in Unionville.  But not sure what your timelines are like for that day.  Only other suggestion - the industrial area surrounding your venue or Brick Works, but that's on the DVP closer to downtown.  But check it out.

Otherwise - check out what your photographer thinks - they may have some ideas.
  • edited December 2011
    Some of my friends are doing their photos indoors at Union Station.

I'd also love suggestions in the Yonge and Eglinton area! (March wedding, so indoors is a bonus)
  • Jewel224Jewel224 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As well, there are great spots like St. Lawrence Market and little places in between buildings on King St.  Where in TO is the ceremony?
  • rachelheberachelhebe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions!
    I was really interested in doing Union Station, but I'm not too sure. I would love to see some examples to get an idea, I've been googling like a madwoman!

Our Ceremony is going to be at a small church at the Eglinton/Islington area and then our reception is at the Riviera Parque in Vaughan.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards