Florida-Central Florida
Options

Great Tasting Wedding Cakes

Hello Ladies,
I am still in the process of finding some vendors. I have seen many wedding cake vendors, however, I would like to know which ones have great tasting cakes? Name some that you all are using. Laughing

Many blessings,
Crystal
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Great Tasting Wedding Cakes

• Options
    I wend to a bridal show a few weekends ago and my mom, grandma, and fiancee all agreed that by far the samples from Party Flavors and Sprinkles were the best. I cannot speak to pricing or anything like that, but those are the main two I am considering after the show.
  • Options

It's Tasty too... check it out. They are super reasonable and there armareto filling with red velvet cake is AMAZING!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    happe2getherhappe2gether member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Definitely Its Tasty Too!

Check them out on Facebook. Her cakes are absolutely GORGEOUS! I cant wait til my wedding day to taste our cake.
    80 said yes image
  • Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    When we went cake testing I was disappointed with It's Tasty Too, they seemed a little dry, although they were the most affordable. We went with Cupcake Crazy in Lake Mary- they were amazingly delicious, it turned out great, and all the guests I heard from loved it. Our runner up would have been Anna Cakes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    As strange as it might seem, we are most likely going to go with Publix. We talked to them after our venue reccommended them, and they seem affordable and their cakes seem really pretty! We havent tasted anything yet, but they are at the top of our List!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

weddingcountdown.com Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards