Michigan-Detroit

Bridesmaid Gifts

What did you get your girls? I really would like to get them their jewerly for the day of the wedding and would like it to be real (white gold and real diaminds). I have 5 girls and I'm finding that just to get them earings alone that would be long and dangly would cost me $200-$300. I didn't think I would be spending that much but I wanted some ideas as to what you think and what you got your girls.

Re: Bridesmaid Gifts

• elff20elff20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I forgot to add is Cubic Zerconian okay to buy for them if I go that route?
  • emily1004emily1004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found a good deal on swarovski crystal necklaces and earrings. Then I gave them a Coach wristlet and bottle of their favorite perfume. They really liked the perfume.
    You don't have to buy them real diamonds, that can get really expensive. (unless you want to spend that much, but that's totally up to you.) CZ's are a good alternative too. 
    x
  • elff20elff20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you get the swarovski crystal necklaces and earrings?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The TJ Maxx in Bloomfield Hills, over by Costco on Telegraph. 
    x
  • elff20elff20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks. I had no idea TJMaxx sold that kind of stuff. I was just going to to tomorrow to the one near me tomorrow so I'll check it out and if they don't have some there I'll go to the one you got yours at. Thanks so much
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stores like that are really hit or miss. I looked for awhile, and didn't find anything, but I went in on a sunny day, just after my sunglasses broke, just to see what I could find. Low and behold: JEWELRY!!  Also try Loehmans, Nordstrom Rack, and Marshalls. If you have no luck there, check the internet, ebay, amazon, etc. 
    I will send you good knottie vibes that you find something good.
    GOOD LUCK!!! Laughing
    x
  • Kimbus 87Kimbus 87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I also got my bm swarovski crystal necklaces and earrings (but for the life of me I can't remember where I bought them because I bought them over a yr ago for my June 5 wedding). They also got a tote bag which had the jewelry, flip flops, a mani/pedi set and slippers. I know there was more but I can't remember right now...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards