Wedding Etiquette Forum

happy sunday!

13»

Re: happy sunday!

• The peepee teepees won't help because he's peeing on himself and underneath him and not upward. I keep him pointing down so it just goes right down his leg and up his back.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • When we do newborn circs at work we 100% of the time get peed on.
    Photobucket
  • I've only been peed on once. So in that department I'm doing okay.
  • Oh ok.  I don't know how you do it, but I know I've always done it by laying the new one down, putting him down over it, and using one hand to hold the old diaper as a shield while you're cleaning him up with the other one.  Then just do a super quick pull out of the old diaper and pull the new one over.  Does that make sense?  And that could be completely what you're doing already anyways, because I think anyone who has changed diapers a lot has gotten peed on before.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • It is amazing that H turned out the way he did.  His parents have financial idiots who are 100% reyling on his dad's pension, SSI, and their kids to support them in their old age.  H tried to talk them into investing in an IRA but they won't hear of it because, and I quote, "that's what kids are for."  He finally told them, "fine, but don't expect me to take care of you.  I'm not jeopardizing my retirement because you weren't smart enough to plan ahead."

Add all the crazy religious, rolling the aisles, speaking in tongues, there's something wrong with you if you can't hear God stuff and yeah, the fact that the man is a normal, successful human being is a miracle.
  • Bree - I am a swimsuit collector as well.  Too bad I've gained so much weight that I look like a heifer in all of them right now.
    Photobucket
  • Wow Bree, that's a great deal!
  • I haven't bought a bathing suit in a couple years.  Last year mine was still in great shape from the year before, and it was strapless so I didn't have to worry about tan lines for my wedding.  This year I don't think I'll even bother because they only time I'll probably use it is the week and a half we go home in the summer.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Thats what I do beachy. There are just times that it goes ary and there have been several of them today when normally I don't have any.
  • you can get some awesome deals from them with their sales.  i'm still waiting for the one i ordered - it's on backorder
    i totally forgot about it actually.
    Photobucket
  • I just bought a new swimsuit the other day. I won't get it until July however since it's on backorder. Hopefully it fits. I have one that will kinda work until it gets here.
  • http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265481874834&c=Page&cid=1304338696709&pagename=vsdWrapper

that one.  hopefully i get it soon!  it was supposed to be my vegas inspiration.  i blame VS for me not losing weight.
    Photobucket
  • I am totally digging this website - www.perpetualkid.com  So much stuff I want!
  • yes and I will look like a giant pink blob in it.  i'm going to vegas in just over a month.
    Photobucket
  • Holy crap this show My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding is nuts.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-sunday-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:58d6ad8c-f2cf-47f9-aa2e-1505dd21c83cPost:e27ccace-36a7-4b8b-9700-17311a353c80">Re: happy sunday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Whatever, I'm sure your H will think you're hot!
    Posted by bree4305[/QUOTE]<div>ha!  he won't even be there!  i'm going for a bachelorette party.  with a bunch of athletes.  i USED to be an athlete.</div>
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-sunday-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:58d6ad8c-f2cf-47f9-aa2e-1505dd21c83cPost:abcaef5b-f24c-4301-949c-44405ce83694">Re: happy sunday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Holy crap this show My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding is nuts.
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]
    where is that?
    Photobucket
  • Kelly, what kind of an athlete were you?
  • yeah, i suck at the trying to lose weight thing.  up until I was about 25 I didn't have to do much. my cute little figure just was... there.  and then... I gained about 30 pounds in 5 years.  whoops.
    Photobucket
  • It's on TLC.  It's insane.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_happy-sunday-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:58d6ad8c-f2cf-47f9-aa2e-1505dd21c83cPost:6537a00d-19ec-418b-8197-f2cbff4e7893">Re: happy sunday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kelly, what kind of an athlete were you?
    Posted by DramaGeek[/QUOTE]
    my main sport was volleyball.  considering i'm 5'2, i was actually really good.  i  also played softball and tennis.  and dabbled in almost every other sport imaginable.
    Photobucket
  • Cool.  I played softball through college.  Apparently I still thought I was playing after college because I kept eating the same way I did during season and gained a ton of weight.  Whoops.
  • The most athletic I ever got was cheerleading and tennis.
  • I played sports year round all through middle and high school.  Before we moved I still played soccer, softball, touch football, and sometimes volleyball.  I hate that the only thing I have found to play here so far is soccer, but I'm happy to at least be playing something.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Dnb, pm for you :)

I'm not athletically inclined. I played a couple years of volleyball and then softball, but after that I stayed out of sports. I was in the band though Embarassed
  • Another one for you Ghoti.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • And to you again :)

Where'd everyone go?
  • Thanks for sending those.  I've never used those programs so I have to figure out how to open and read them.   I'm excited though, thanks!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards