Canada
Options

Reviews - Montreal area venues

I'm looking for reviews about your experiences at the following Montreal-area reception venues. If you've held your wedding or attended a wedding at one of these, please post! Thanks!

Auberge Saint-Gabriel
Au Vieux Moulin de Rigaud
Manoir Rouville-Campbell

Re: Reviews - Montreal area venues

• Options
    MadisonpennyMadisonpenny member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wish I could be of help. I never attended any weddings at any of the venues you suggested but I did at the Fairmont Queen Elizabeth in Montreal.  The Food was great and we had a great time.
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Manoir Rouville, is soo nice, had an apointmenet there to see it, but we found it too expensive! we also visited Le Champenoise in Rougemont, it was nice but very far. We decided to get married in Carignan at the Jardins du Magnolia, its a garden wedding very beautifull and theres a lot included and they take care of everything for you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SRRL18SRRL18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada_reviews-montreal-area-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:46Discussion:686e8975-12bb-469b-b10a-826dead1b27bPost:2d8243b3-9919-4916-bb6c-00d23fbd578a">Re: Reviews - Montreal area venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Manoir Rouville, is soo nice, had an apointmenet there to see it, but we found it too expensive! we also visited Le Champenoise in Rougemont, it was nice but very far. We decided to get married in Carignan at the Jardins du Magnolia, its a garden wedding very beautifull and theres a lot included and they take care of everything for you!
    Posted by andreatimmy[/QUOTE]

I'm curious about this place. Can you tell me some more about it? Their website is very vague. Thanks!
    May 2013 October Siggy - The Honeymoon Walt Disney & Daytona Beach imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Auberge Saint-Gabriel is really nice. One of my BFFs got married there. The room she had didn't have a bar in the main space. I didn't like that at all. But the food was really good.
  • Options
    Thanks for the help! We chose the Royal Military College in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu. The old officers' mess is GORGEOUS! Price is great, people seem friendly, and they have inexpensive on-site accommodation. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards