Mississippi

Jackson Metro Wedding Venue?!?!

HI all, I was wondering what suggestions any of you had for an in and outdoor ceremony and reception site in the metro area?  I saw the Fairview Inn and absolutely loved the whole plantation-in-the-city aspect, but the price is pretty steep.  Does anyone have any suggestions for something similar that might be a bit cheaper? Oh the wedding is on 9/10/11 (quirky, I know, but my guy begged for it!).

Re: Jackson Metro Wedding Venue?!?!

• edited December 2011
    Its farther out in Brandon, but you could check out Luckett Lodge.  I'm not sure what their prices are though.  I've been to several weddings there and they were all absolutely beautiful.
  • Mary0897Mary0897 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was also looking into the Fairview Inn, it looks absolutely beautiful and like that fact that out of town guest will be able to stay there.  I have been to a wedding at Luckett Lodge and it is really nice, I think their prices can be pretty expensive, but it also depends on the size of your wedding.  I am sticking to a smaller group of no more than 40-50.  What prices did you get for a wedding at the Fairview?
  • edited December 2011
    The ceremony is $500, reception is $1000 plus $30 and up per person for food.
  • edited December 2011

Mississippi Art Museum. They have a lovely garden area.

• jwarddesignjwarddesign member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mynelle Garden is beautiful and pretty reasonably priced, I believe.
  • kaylahanniskaylahannis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The South Warehouse is really nice...I'm using the Luckett Lodge!
  • edited December 2011
    I have gone out to Luckett Lodge & gotten a price estimate.  I LOVE it out there & want to have my wedding there, but it is really pricey.  I am on a very tight budget!!  I have also looked at Fairview Inn.  The Jiggett House in Canton is nice & reasonable.  I am thinking of having my wedding there or at the Yacht Club. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards