Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Maggiano"s Menu

I have to turn my dinner menu in soon and was wondering if i could get any suggestions on their food choices. I thought about going with the Baked Ziti, Chicken, Salmon, Cheesecake, ice cream, ceasars salad. Not sure what to choose for the other salad or the appetizers. Any suggestions?

Re: Maggiano"s Menu

• Options
    lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've only eaten there once, but the cheesecake was the best I've ever had in my life.  Good choice.

We also had the mozzarella fritte (I think that's what it's called) as an appetizer, which is basically a GIANT mozzerella stick (about the size of my palm) that sits in a bed of marinara sauce.  Can't go wrong with anything deep fried, in my opinion. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had:

Mozzarella, toasted zuccini, bruchetta, lasagna w/meat sauce, spaghetti w/marinara sauce, roasted pork loin with mashed potatoes and vegetables, chicken parm, bread, caesar salad, and vanilla bean ice cream with our wedding cake. There was another salad (maybe house?) but I don't remember. I tried a little of everything except the pork and the spaghetti and it was all delicious, seriously.  I don't think you'll go wrong, whatever you pick. And yeah I remember the mozzarella and the zuccini being huge!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OOOOHHH I love Maggianos and the food was perfect!!!!

We had the mozzarella, stuffed mushrooms, Caesars, antipasti salad, fettuccini Alfredo, braised beef cannelloni, salmon, chicken parmesan, cheesecake, and profiteroles.

Everyone said everything was amaaaziingggg! I don't even remember what I ate on the day, but I know it was good. The fettuccini was the best thing I ever tasted in my life. OH and we also had mashed potatoes and delicious green beans with crispy onions and bacon.... oh em geee I want to eat there right now.

I am rambling on but bottom line is you cant really go wrong with anything that you choose!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Menu for our late afternoon reception…

Appetizers: Stuffed Mushrooms, 4 Cheese Ravioli Fritte

Salads: Caesar Salad, Maggiano’s Salad

Pastas: Chicken & Spinach Manicotti, Garlic Shrimp LinguineEntrees: Salmon, New York Strip Contadina, Eggplant Parmesan

Vegetables: Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Fresh Asparagus

Desserts: Tiramisu, Profiteroles

Oh, and Wedding & Groom’s cakes, too!

FYI – I have yet to have a bad meal at Maggiano’s, so not matter what you pick, it should be good!

Oh and don't forgetto ask then to box up your extras so you have something to nibble on later!  We had a great wedding night picnic!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our menu is in my bio!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Grls... U really r the best ;) I feel reassured!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards