New York-Long Island

Any advice on Sand Castle in Franklin Square?

Hello everyone!

We have been looking at a ton of venues lately and just can not come to a final decision.  Every place we go, there's something we like about the place, then something we don't like about the place.  

Just yesterday, we went to the Sand Castle and both really loved it.  We didn't necessarily book it just yet...but do have a deposit for the next several days to keep the date.  Anyone ever been to a wedding there? Or know of anything we should ask before going to contract??

I'm pretty new to all this stuff, as you can see Smile

Re: Any advice on Sand Castle in Franklin Square?

• edited December 2011
    i live right near sand castle and i went and loved it also i saw it on four weddings the show on tlc channel and the wedding that they showed was fantastic im gonna have my wedding there thats the only place i want it to be
  • ministaraynaministarayna member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's a great place to have a wedding. I'm a wedding planner as well and i've coordinated a few weddings there. I have one planned for March 2012.  It's a beautiful place and they will treat you well! Go for it!
    Mrs. Brown!!!
  • DnM526DnM526 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister got married there in 2006, before they redid it and it was a fabulous wedding.  Everyone still raves about it.  The service was amazing and everyone there was so attentive to not only the bride and groom, but every single guest.  I highly recommend it.  If my sister didn't get married there I would definitely have had my wedding there.
  • mwiederholdmwiederhold member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Isnt one of the biggest incentives, the free honeymoon to Greece that they offer? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am thinking of booking my wedding there as well! Any thoughts? 
  • Any current updates on the Sand Castle?? I'm thinking of touring the venue. Thank you.
  • I just booked mine about 2 weeks ago! The people that work there are AMAZING and the place is beautiful!!!!
  • Anyone have an estimated cost for this place?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards