Georgia-Atlanta

Flowers outside of metro atl

Before I ask. I'm not an ATL bride but its pick ATL or Savannah. ATL is closest. I live in small town, Georgia about 3 hours south of Atlanta near where Jimmy Carter is from. I spoke with a florist and haven't heard back from them with a quote. I have no idea what I'm looking at for price but we really only budgeted about 300 for everything. We have a small WP 3BM / 3GM FG RB. Were considering 2 Ushers but that's not decided. We also have 2 mothers, 2 grandmothers, 1 father, and 2 grandfathers. Is it necessary for all of these to get flowers? Not all of them are real family...that's counting my moms husband and his mom and stepdad. I didn't grow up with them in my life and I don't call them dad grandma or grandpa or anything...I am just trying to think of ways to cut cost and still use real flowers..
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Flowers outside of metro atl

• There are several wholesale places you can get flowers from.  I know a couple of brides that have actually used Sam's Club. 

And I'm in the same boat... I live between Milledgeville and Eatonton... not Savannah or Atl!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • I'm getting all of my flowers from Kroger. It's going to be about $300 - 14 centerpieces, my bouquet, BMs bouquets, 6 boutineers, 3 corsages. They're really flexible, so it was a really good option for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards