Georgia-Savannah
Options

HELP- need affordable hair and makeup reccomendation

Hello fellow Brides,

I am three weeks from my wedding and I had an issue with the salon we were using.  After waiting almost a month for my contract for hair and makeup, the salon added over $400 of excess charges I was never told about.  So now I am in desperate need of a hair and makeup place or people who do sunday weddings.  Any reccommendation would be soo helpful!!!

Thank you so much

Re: HELP- need affordable hair and makeup reccomendation

• Options
    Blue Bamboo Salon on Wilmington Island. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    asegalasegal member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-savannah_help-need-affordable-hair-and-makeup-reccomendation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:603Discussion:fd483e82-3533-428c-b62a-f04575cb289dPost:ecab4412-e2ff-4bc5-86b5-641d137aa15d">Re: HELP- need affordable hair and makeup reccomendation</a>:
    [QUOTE]Blue Bamboo Salon on Wilmington Island. 
    Posted by iluvmytxrgr[/QUOTE]
    Thank you so much!!!  I am actually getting married in the historical district.  Do you have any recommendations that are closer?
  • Options
    I am getting married on Tybee in July and found a makeup artist online.  She lives in Savannah and can travel to you.  Beyond Beautiful by Heather.  I am scheduled for my hair and makeup trial with her in a couple weeks.   Correspondence with her has been prompt, courteous and upbeat, so I'm looking forward to meeting her!  P.S.  Her pricing is reasonable and comparable to other salons and artists in the area.  GOOD LUCK!
  • Options
    I'm also using Beyond Beautiful by Heather! She is SUPER nice and very reasonable.
    October 2012 Board: June Siggy
  • Options
    Try 40 Volume. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    asegalasegal member
    First Comment
    Thanks Ladies!  I took your advice and booked Heather!  She is so nice and amazing!
  • Options
    I just had my trial with hair and makeup today with Heather.  She is AWESOME!!!  No doubt she has a natural gift!  She listened to my idea of what I was looking for and then got to work on her "vision" of what that entailed.  I was absolutely blown away. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards