Nebraska-Omaha
Options

Madonna Wedding Belle?

Has anyone been to Madonna Wedding Belle for wedding dresses? They were at the DC Centre show and advertise that they offer free alterations. Just curious if anyone has experience there.

Thanks!

Re: Madonna Wedding Belle?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I talked with Angie there as well and gave her a specific dress that she normally didn't carry - her price came in almost $200 less, and still had free alterations, pressing, and storage.  She called me back the Monday following the bridal show... I think I'm going to be getting my dress from here.

Just googling reviews, it seems to be about the same as the other bridal salons around the Lincoln/Omaha area. 

http://local.yahoo.com/info-18093719-madonna-s-wedding-bell-norfolk

Hope this helps! Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have heard only good things about this location. My sister is thinking about ordering a dress from there. She can't find it in any of the bridal salons around here and Madonna will order it in for her cheaper and will include all of the alterations and storage for free.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been there and its worth checking out.
  • Options
    carissakagecarissakage member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered my dress from Madonna's and totally recommend them!   Not only do you save because the dresses are cheaper, but free alterations!  Can't beat that!  Madonna does the alterations herself!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards