Colorado
Options

Non-Religious Pre Marital Counseling in Colorado

Hi there,

Has anyone done non religious pre marital counseling in Colorado? I am considering it but most people I know did pre marital counseling through a Church or other religious instiitution.

Thanks for any help!

Rachel

Re: Non-Religious Pre Marital Counseling in Colorado

• Options
    projektvileprojektvile member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.heartrelationships.com/
    This is the guy we are looking at. he seems to not be religious and there is a ton of good articles on his website. We aren't religious either but I want counseling before we get married.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My Fiance and I are getting premarital counseling through a therapist in Colorado Springs.  She even works on a sliding scale for those of use who can't afford 100 dollars plus an hour.  The name of the office is Mountain Oasis Psych Associates.  She has been wonderful for us.
    "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men."~ Willy Wonka image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    khunt0053khunt0053 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a great post, I was wondering the same thing... how soon after engagment/ how close to the wedding should I start something like this?
    **Now everyone dreams of a love lasting and true But you and I know what this world can do So lets make our steps clear so the other may see I'll wait for you, and should I fall behind Will you wait for me**
  • Options
    debdusanskydebdusansky member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi! i have been working with couples for over 15 years- premarriage counseling and marriage counseling. i love to help couples find their common values and learn to strengthen their communication. feel free to email me at debdusansky@comcast.net
  • Options
    anderapadokeranderapadoker member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is true life is not always a bed of roses as some sort of difficulties out there for a loved couple too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards