Virginia

Inexpensive make-up artist?

Hampton Roads Bride's-to-be, who are you using to do your wedding make-up?

Re: Inexpensive make-up artist?

• edited December 2011
    I've made an appointment with a Mary Kay artist. My photographer suggested her to me. She travels and does the makeup for free in hopes that you buy makeup..though you don't have to. I have a meeting with her on the 18th if your interested let me know and I'll fill you in on how the appoitment goes!
    May 21st,2011
    "to make you feel my love"
    dreamaandavid.weebly.com/

Photo taken by Bit of Ivory Photography
  • edited December 2011

I'm doing the same thing Dreama! Let me know how your appointment goes...I dont have one until November! Sweeeeeeet

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I got my hair and makeup done at the Body Shoppe Spa in Yorktown.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Oh! I just remebered too that my GF got her wedding makeup done at ULTA for around $30.00. She looked beautiful all day! If i didn't live near Ft. Monroe I would consider getting my mackup done there..its just to far on the day of.
    May 21st,2011
    "to make you feel my love"
    dreamaandavid.weebly.com/

Photo taken by Bit of Ivory Photography
  • edited December 2011
    Yes I'd be interested to hear how it went, I just cant justify spending $450 on make-up! I think $50 oe so is reasonable.
  • Kimness17Kimness17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married on October 2nd and Irene from Irresistible Artistry did my make-up and my sister's. I wanted to look my best on my wedding day and Irene made me look so beautiful.  Irene exceeded our expectations.  We were so lucky! I highly recommend her. She's talented and very nice and dependable too.  Here's her #: 757-241-4736.
  • michellel71michellel71 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dreamaaa & mkarns,
    I was also thinking of using someone from Mary Kay and wanted to know how your appointments with them were, and if you ended up using them. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards