Christian Weddings

Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful for this week?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thankful Thursday

• I am thankful for a wonderful husband who is willing to sit and talk through arguments. I 3 him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am thankful for God providing the money for us to go to school.  It was a real blessing from Him and I am so glad that today I can start my classes.   

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• I am thankful for my awesome house.  God provided us with the money and means and connections and everything else to build our own house, and I thank Him every day for it.  :D
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • I'm thankful for my job. It might not be what I wanted, but God provided it and it is helping to pay the bills!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_thankful-thursday-23?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:440fbeac-8222-45a0-8c3b-8e680f0879f2Post:d2f2c106-9ff7-4064-9ab9-430e4a6987e4">Re: Thankful Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am thankful for my awesome house.  God provided us with the money and means and connections and everything else to build our own house, and I thank Him every day for it.  :D
    Posted by sessionswedding[/QUOTE]
    You guys actually built your own house?  Like the Duggars?  That's awesome.

I'm thankful for my "job" and definitely for my education.
  • I'm thankful that our electric bill was actually lower this month than last. Every little bit helps when work is slow.
  • I'm thankful my fiance was able to find a new job.  It's only for 6 months officially (with the possibility of transitioning to permanent), but it's better than nothing. 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards